PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Lightbulb HTC Cedar coming, Treo Pro release date

As detailed here, the Treo Pro release date has been set as March 15th.. Also, the HTC Cedar looks to be coming to Sprint later in the year, June specifically..

Quote:
First seen in the HTC roadmap leaked last month, the Cedar is a QWERTY candybar that isn’t exactly cutting edge in terms of design. All the same, Sprint bagged it and it’s set to drop in June.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:43 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: HTC Cedar coming, Treo Pro release date

That candybar phone is not really "nice looking" but who knows, maybe it will become a WM version of the Palm Centro, cheap phone that the masses can purchase.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 02-10-2009, 05:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Isn't the 800w already a version of the Centro? That Cedar sure looks both of those.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:56 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

The 800w is EOL and it was never a Centro version. The 800w was 599.99 when it came out.

I think this will be around 99 - 149.99 when it comes out. This will be the smartphone for the masses.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I gotcha...didn't realize you were talking about it from a pricepoint stance. My simple mind was stuck on the look.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:03 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
Isn't the 800w already a version of the Centro? That Cedar sure looks both of those.
The forgettable Treo 500 was the WimMo ver.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:55 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
I gotcha...didn't realize you were talking about it from a pricepoint stance. My simple mind was stuck on the look.
Oh yea, looks wise, it's about the same.

I read somewhere that the Centro was one of the fasted selling smartphones Sprint has had, and it had everything to do with price.
I could see the Cedar doing the same thing, but this time, having WM6.5 on board.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:03 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

An HTC branded blackberry.... LOL!

Not appealing to me, but I hope it doesn't crash and burn.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus 128gb

jtrag is keeping up the good workjtrag is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jtrag Send a message via MSN to jtrag Send a message via Yahoo to jtrag Send a message via Skype™ to jtrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
An HTC branded blackberry.... LOL!

Not appealing to me, but I hope it doesn't crash and burn.

That's pretty much the same thing I was thinking when I saw it LOL

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives