PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2009 HTC OEM Products

LOL, why does it have a kickstand??

Weirdest new feature ever!!

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 03-09-2009, 09:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

HChristianS is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
just a little FYI....i have no clue about the other models for att verizon altell...just sprint...

i work with a few ppl that have a pretty high clearance with sprint one is a phone tester the other deals with data...anyways ive seen the 09 line up for sprint and nextel and while i cant talk specifics ill lose my job....i can say that only three phones pictured in the beginning resemble phones coming out...but let me tell you there are some hot phones coming out with sprint. tons of world phones and even a linux based model.

anyways just my ten cents peace
JASPER C????
with ANDROID??
Old 03-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
Sprint's exclusive offering of the Palm Pre will keep/bring them more customers than any WM phone they could possibly release this year. There are many huge Palm advocates out there that have been dying for a new Palm OS for years. Until something is done to completely revamp the WM OS, like possibly WM7 next year, new WM devices won't make a big impact on Sprint's customer base. While the vast majority of us here are happy WM users, we are in the minority of our respective providers.
agreed. the majority of users prefer a phone like the instinct or palm thats a little simpler to use and harder to mess up...lol...plus if they dont know about the wonderful world of ppcgeeks then they probably wont fix any problems that they have. lol...

the pre will be awesome...i might have to consider at least getting one to play with lol...

but its linux based and umm idk anything about that or how it operates.

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

slbailey1 is keeping up the good workslbailey1 is keeping up the good work

An entry is on the Bluetooth.org site for HTC Topa100 series. Is the Topaz the Diamond 2?
Old 03-10-2009, 11:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

HChristianS is just getting started

http://www.wmexperts.com/rumor-mill-...s-starting-may
Old 03-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok well heres the actual 09 line up...its the same presentation i sat down and had to go over....and its been hard to keep my mouth shut about some of the device releases...but its been leaked and it didnt come from me so im in the clear...check it out

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...roadmap-leaks/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

So if that report is correct...a Touch Pro 2 in Q4, but no Diamond 2?

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

meccanoble is a n00b

cant wait for that Rhodium/Tungsten W to come out!!!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

THEGAMEPLAY94 is a n00b

Does anybody think they will put the tegra chip in the sprint tungsten or the jasper
Old 05-06-2009, 05:17 AM
Lurker

apostilleus is a n00b

TAOYUAN, Taiwan, May 4 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- HTC Corporation (TAIEX: 249 today announced its total revenues for March 2009 were NT$ 12,376 million, up 12.03 % YoY. For the first quarter of 2009, total revenues reached NT$ 31,590 million with -3.40% year-on-year decline.
For the first quarter of 2009, self-assessed total operating income NT$ 4,845 million, total net income before tax NT$ 5,410 million, total net income after tax NT$ 4,890 million, and self-assessed earnings per share after tax were NT$ 6.56 based on the current 745,394 thousand outstanding shares. First quarter revenue reached 95.7% of guidance, the slight shortfall is mainly attributed to certain new product shipment delayed to April. The company maintains the view of double digits growth this year.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives