PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Whitestone Coming to Verizon in September

they weren't bs'ing, it really does have a kickstand!

Old 03-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: 2009 HTC OEM Products

Threads merged.

late,
Coz
Old 03-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

just a little FYI....i have no clue about the other models for att verizon altell...just sprint...

i work with a few ppl that have a pretty high clearance with sprint one is a phone tester the other deals with data...anyways ive seen the 09 line up for sprint and nextel and while i cant talk specifics ill lose my job....i can say that only three phones pictured in the beginning resemble phones coming out...but let me tell you there are some hot phones coming out with sprint. tons of world phones and even a linux based model.

anyways just my ten cents peace

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dimomand
Carrier: sprint

foxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
just a little FYI....i have no clue about the other models for att verizon altell...just sprint...

i work with a few ppl that have a pretty high clearance with sprint one is a phone tester the other deals with data...anyways ive seen the 09 line up for sprint and nextel and while i cant talk specifics ill lose my job....i can say that only three phones pictured in the beginning resemble phones coming out...but let me tell you there are some hot phones coming out with sprint. tons of world phones and even a linux based model.

anyways just my ten cents peace
Sprint better release new phones aggressivelly, otherwise they will lose more customers. ATT, Tmobile and Verzion got headline lately with new phones but nothing from sprint.

The three phones you mentioned. let's me guess: Tungsten, Citrine, and ? I don't care other phones. I just want HD Pro 2

if you don't leak, someone will sooner or later

Last edited by foxnews; 03-05-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Lurker

Bodo is a n00b

Whatever happened to the rumor that HTC would release a phone with the nvidia Tegra chipset? It came out around the middle of Feb. this year. I really want a phone with the Tegra. The videos showing it's power are amazing. I only know of two phones being made with it, but they were from companies I had never heard of. Anyone know of tegra phones for 2009?
Old 03-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Tegra probably next year.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

idk anything about the chipset just the phone models and the signals. lets just say you will be pleased with the ability of the new phones which verizon and att will not b able to match. i can see ppl switching from sprint to verizon...but att? that dont make sense...i mean if they really use the internet...cus im sorry their version of 3g is really pitiful...i blew my buddy kennen's iphone out the water even with 2 bars to his full...lol...but im out in NC and verizon is not that great out here plus their plans are way to high priced for my budget lol ....
anyways no more info lol...just wait you whould be happy with the releases...i just really hope i dont have to go through what i went through with the TP all the hype and really had to wait for someone like Mightymike to come up with something stable that works.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Sprint better release new phones aggressivelly, otherwise they will lose more customers. ATT, Tmobile and Verzion got headline lately with new phones but nothing from sprint.
Sprint's exclusive offering of the Palm Pre will keep/bring them more customers than any WM phone they could possibly release this year. There are many huge Palm advocates out there that have been dying for a new Palm OS for years. Until something is done to completely revamp the WM OS, like possibly WM7 next year, new WM devices won't make a big impact on Sprint's customer base. While the vast majority of us here are happy WM users, we are in the minority of our respective providers.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.

Last edited by Hafrust; 03-06-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Lurker

vadjak is a n00b

ohh lol
Old 03-08-2009, 09:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadjak View Post
ohh lol
What?

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives