PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   News Archives (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   2009 HTC OEM Products (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52811)

jason25 03-05-2009 05:20 PM

Re: HTC Whitestone Coming to Verizon in September

they weren't bs'ing, it really does have a kickstand!

CozBoogie 03-05-2009 07:06 PM

Re: 2009 HTC OEM Products

Threads merged.

late,
Coz

orionsbuckle 03-05-2009 07:22 PM

just a little FYI....i have no clue about the other models for att verizon altell...just sprint...

i work with a few ppl that have a pretty high clearance with sprint one is a phone tester the other deals with data...anyways ive seen the 09 line up for sprint and nextel and while i cant talk specifics ill lose my job....i can say that only three phones pictured in the beginning resemble phones coming out...but let me tell you there are some hot phones coming out with sprint. tons of world phones and even a linux based model.

anyways just my ten cents peace

foxnews 03-05-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orionsbuckle (Post 755516)
just a little FYI....i have no clue about the other models for att verizon altell...just sprint...

i work with a few ppl that have a pretty high clearance with sprint one is a phone tester the other deals with data...anyways ive seen the 09 line up for sprint and nextel and while i cant talk specifics ill lose my job....i can say that only three phones pictured in the beginning resemble phones coming out...but let me tell you there are some hot phones coming out with sprint. tons of world phones and even a linux based model.

anyways just my ten cents peace

Sprint better release new phones aggressivelly, otherwise they will lose more customers. ATT, Tmobile and Verzion got headline lately with new phones but nothing from sprint.

The three phones you mentioned. let's me guess: Tungsten, Citrine, and ? I don't care other phones. I just want HD Pro 2

if you don't leak, someone will sooner or later

Bodo 03-05-2009 08:43 PM

Whatever happened to the rumor that HTC would release a phone with the nvidia Tegra chipset? It came out around the middle of Feb. this year. I really want a phone with the Tegra. The videos showing it's power are amazing. I only know of two phones being made with it, but they were from companies I had never heard of. Anyone know of tegra phones for 2009?

demonlordoftheround 03-06-2009 12:11 PM

Tegra probably next year.

orionsbuckle 03-06-2009 12:21 PM

idk anything about the chipset just the phone models and the signals. lets just say you will be pleased with the ability of the new phones which verizon and att will not b able to match. i can see ppl switching from sprint to verizon...but att? that dont make sense...i mean if they really use the internet...cus im sorry their version of 3g is really pitiful...i blew my buddy kennen's iphone out the water even with 2 bars to his full...lol...but im out in NC and verizon is not that great out here plus their plans are way to high priced for my budget lol ....
anyways no more info lol...just wait you whould be happy with the releases...i just really hope i dont have to go through what i went through with the TP all the hype and really had to wait for someone like Mightymike to come up with something stable that works.

Hafrust 03-06-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Sprint better release new phones aggressivelly, otherwise they will lose more customers. ATT, Tmobile and Verzion got headline lately with new phones but nothing from sprint.
Sprint's exclusive offering of the Palm Pre will keep/bring them more customers than any WM phone they could possibly release this year. There are many huge Palm advocates out there that have been dying for a new Palm OS for years. Until something is done to completely revamp the WM OS, like possibly WM7 next year, new WM devices won't make a big impact on Sprint's customer base. While the vast majority of us here are happy WM users, we are in the minority of our respective providers.

vadjak 03-08-2009 09:38 PM

ohh lol

Hafrust 03-08-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vadjak (Post 760339)
ohh lol

What?