PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 02:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rent a Cell Phone!

I was browsing the web and came across this new site called "Rentobile". I thought its an interesting idea. Although im not sure I would spend another $24 bucks a month to rent the Verizon TouchPro. What do you think about this?

http://www.rentobile.com/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:04 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
Re: Rent a Cell Phone!

not for me. And if anybody does, make sure to read the terms and conditions on agreement

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 01-05-2009, 03:14 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I agree with you! After reading more into it, It's not for me either.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:22 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Seems a little fishy...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 01-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I ran across this on BGR last week. Sounds even dodgier than Rent-A-Center and just about as smart of a financial decision. Just trying to make a quick buck from suckers who want to live outside of their means.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

black ice is becoming a great contributor

that was 2 funny.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ha HA I don't get it...This should be in the joke thread...

Last edited by hooover; 01-05-2009 at 04:22 PM.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I got this information from http://www.pocketnow.com/ funny but i bet they will get some people to rent a cell lol
Old 01-05-2009, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

iRonMan360 is just getting started

I think this is useless, but some people might use it, who knows.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Thats what i think too

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives