PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
????? Huh ?????????

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48422

This got closed and I tried to figured what was the whole fuzz about. I cliked on the link tot he article but it was not there no more. Can someone please explain why alot of ppl were worried about their SERO? And I read something about sprintsavings email being targeted. Please explain or was this whole think fake?
Old 12-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ????? Huh ?????????

Well they were saying that some people who got SERO without a valid employee referral are getting phone calls, threat to close their accounts unless they can provide proper employee information and such.

Thus the fights starts... and locked.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48422

This got closed and I tried to figured what was the whole fuzz about. I cliked on the link tot he article but it was not there no more. Can someone please explain why alot of ppl were worried about their SERO? And I read something about sprintsavings email being targeted. Please explain or was this whole think fake?
I'd read this thread:

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho....php?p=2004926

Seems like it is real though. People are receiving phone calls from an unknown number and being left messages that they have 5 days to reply or their service will be terminated.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: ICE

pezx44 is just getting started

Additionally their factory warranty expired...
Old 12-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Ohhh WOW! What terrible news. I used the sprintemi@savings.com. But I thought this was actually a public thing they were doing and there was nothing wrong. I hope I get this phone call soon because if they terminate my service i dont wanna be stuck with their PRO. I rather get something else and move on.BTW.. I have not paid for the 2 Pros yet. Its due but I am holding back until it gets replaced with a good working one with no fraking chrome cracks out the box. Who is with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1470538
Old 12-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Ok.. Just read about 30 pages of thread about this issue. Looks like you just need to talk to Sprint about it if you get the call and tell them you used the sprintsemi@savings.com email address that was made public thru a short tiem offer Sprint legaly offered to get some new customers. Then they will update your account and let you keep your SERO prices.Nopt a big deal I guess. I just hope they dont satrt dripping us SERO on our heads and booting us out completely. I better stop calling Sprint. I just need one more phone call to get 2 new Pros to replace my cracked chrome ones. Then I will be quite for a while.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Ok.. Just read about 30 pages of thread about this issue. Looks like you just need to talk to Sprint about it if you get the call and tell them you used the sprintsemi@savings.com email address that was made public thru a short tiem offer Sprint legaly offered to get some new customers. Then they will update your account and let you keep your SERO prices.Nopt a big deal I guess. I just hope they dont satrt dripping us SERO on our heads and booting us out completely. I better stop calling Sprint. I just need one more phone call to get 2 new Pros to replace my cracked chrome ones. Then I will be quite for a while.
I don't think you or anyone else have anything to really worry about if you took advantage of the promo that sprint was running.

Something tells me they want to get people off SERO when the contracts expire and not even offer it from here on out. But that's just my guess.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Looks like we're in luck guys. Do the following:

Go to your sprint account online and look at the name of your plan. If you plan says:

Sprint Wireless Adv F&F 1250- $49.99
* Sprint Fair & Flex <~~~~~~ You are SOL.

If you plan says:
SERO F&F 500 <~~~~~ You should be ok.

as long as your plan doesnot have the "ADV" in front of it. You should be Okay. As long as you're NOT on the "Wireless Advantage Club plan"You'll be fine
Old 12-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

Much angst and un-needed jealousy in that thread.

I have two lines, no calls yet. Fingers are crossed.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives