PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: "Sprint now has the most compelling lineup of smartphones..."

I think Sprint is about to die...they haven't announced any new high end fones...really wtf?
Old 01-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklemepinks View Post
I think Sprint is about to die...they haven't announced any new high end fones...really wtf?
ROFL no bull... gimme my money back and RIP...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 01-08-2010, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

robertrulez is a n00b

this is just painful, I thought Sprint was going to come here and destroy ces, yet they completely FAILED

literally their only 2 exclusives are the intrepid and the moment, both sorry ass phones....

stick a fork in them, their done

every carrier announced a high end phone except sprint......
Old 01-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Newsie and More

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

I Really wanna go to t-mobile yet I can't find a plan thats some wut close to my current place with out payin about 30 more buck a month!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Newsie and More

wut about verizon....how are their plans??
Old 01-09-2010, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch vogue
Carrier: sprint

jamess661 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertrulez View Post
this is just painful, I thought Sprint was going to come here and destroy ces, yet they completely FAILED

literally their only 2 exclusives are the intrepid and the moment, both sorry ass phones....

stick a fork in them, their done

every carrier announced a high end phone except sprint......

here here i second that
Old 01-09-2010, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch vogue

jamess661 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklemepinks View Post
I Really wanna go to t-mobile yet I can't find a plan thats some wut close to my current place with out payin about 30 more buck a month!

Iam in the same boat everyone else wants about 30 40 dollars more and you still lose out on some sprint options like free incoming calls and so on.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

whats so bad about the moment? Its fast its android will be getting the latest version of android and easily is better then the g1 and g2 and we've had a hero and was better then that to.. so dont understand the hate for the moment but sprint does need more phones! more smart phones please. Its what people want why cant sprint understand that? Its why the competition are swelling in numbers not for the dumb phones its for the smart phones!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
whats so bad about the moment? Its fast its android will be getting the latest version of android and easily is better then the g1 and g2 and we've had a hero and was better then that to.. so dont understand the hate for the moment but sprint does need more phones! more smart phones please. Its what people want why cant sprint understand that? Its why the competition are swelling in numbers not for the dumb phones its for the smart phones!
Good point on the Samsung Moment. It lacks the marketing and sense theme of the Hero. But the specs are pretty impressive on this phone. 800mhz processor, amoled screen, etc. I would consider it especially with the upgrade to android 2.1.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Good point on the Samsung Moment. It lacks the the coverage and sense theme as well as the coverage of the Hero. But the specs are pretty impressive on this phone. 800mhz processor, amoled screen, etc. I would consider it especially with the upgrade to android 2.1.
and dont get me wrong i liked the hero just lack of keyboard and the slow processor were a killer. I wish I could take the moments processors solder it into my touch pro 2 that would be awesome lol

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives