PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   News Archives (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/news-archives/)
-   -   VodaFone to stop selling HD2? For the IPHONE>!?11 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/news-archives/101123-vodafone-stop-selling-hd2-iphone-11-a.html)

imtjnotu 12-10-2009 02:55 PM

VodaFone to stop selling HD2? For the IPHONE>!?11
 
saw this over at engadet....i thought the phone would be in higher demand then this.....

http://www.engadget.com/2009/12/10/v...-launch-looms/

drewcam888 12-10-2009 04:26 PM

Re: VodaFone to stop selling HD2? For the IPHONE>!?11
 
false they just ran out of stock. They are not discontinuing the phone. Kinda like Verizon and the TP2 stock. Also how do Vodaphone customers get that phone for $0 with a plan extension. I wish we could get a great phone for free.

ajac 12-10-2009 04:48 PM

Re: VodaFone to stop selling HD2? For the IPHONE>!?11
 
wonder if they ran out is becasue htc is making them for someone else as well state side....

imtjnotu 12-10-2009 05:46 PM

Re: VodaFone to stop selling HD2? For the IPHONE>!?11
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by drewcam888 (Post 1403056)
false they just ran out of stock. They are not discontinuing the phone. Kinda like Verizon and the TP2 stock. Also how do Vodaphone customers get that phone for $0 with a plan extension. I wish we could get a great phone for free.

the new story on WMExperts is that they will restock and fill all current orders but after that they will no longer be taking orders via telasales...

BooDaddy 12-11-2009 01:45 PM

Re: VodaFone to stop selling HD2? For the IPHONE>!?11
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajac (Post 1403126)
wonder if they ran out is becasue htc is making them for someone else as well state side....

Ya, like tmobile. HD2 has already been announced as coming to TMobile late December or early January. Now, I honestly dont think that is why Vodafone is out of stock though.

AstronusX 12-11-2009 03:00 PM

Re: VodaFone to stop selling HD2? For the IPHONE>!?11
 
IPhone doesn't like to compete with HD2 I guess

imtjnotu 12-12-2009 03:48 AM

Re: VodaFone to stop selling HD2? For the IPHONE>!?11
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BooDaddy (Post 1405558)
Ya, like tmobile. HD2 has already been announced as coming to TMobile late December or early January. Now, I honestly dont think that is why Vodafone is out of stock though.

that was just a rumor...it was never confirmed anywhere

orangekid 12-16-2009 09:15 AM

Re: VodaFone to stop selling HD2? For the IPHONE>!?11
 
yeah I don't think we ever saw any announcement, just a box with a phone looking like an hD2, any smart company would sell both as they represent the best of both worlds to mobile users.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0