PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Motorola Q Monster Files

@haywood

People host files on Rapidshare because its a free hosting site. I can assure you, we get no benefit form sending people there. In fact, I hate Rapidshare. Its completely unreliable, slow, and annoying.

Besides... I haven't seen a Rapidshare link on here for while.

But what is the rest of your post saying? Are you just angry that people say "Google it"? I agree, that gets annoying after a while. But people try to provide links for what you're looking for. If its a file, chances are it's hosted elsewhere. PPCGeeks doesn't really host too many files. It would cost the site much more because we'd need additional servers, storage, and bandwidth.

I'm not clear on exactly what point you're trying to make... I'm sorry that you feel unwelcome Most people aren't trying to be rude, but sometimes it just comes off as such.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800, 6900, 6850, 6875 (currently)
Carrier: US Cellular

diamondfuel is just getting started

The Alltel link goes to a search engine. No Good.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: jvtwireless.net

r90a22 is a n00b

just curious, i noticed you never mention which model you guys are flashing. is it the Q9c or Q9m or doesn't it matter
Old 02-25-2010, 06:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff

not sure if this will help but here are some files I found
http://unlock.cellcorner.com/phpBB2/...la-phones.html

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"
Old 02-25-2010, 07:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff

As a small addition to what Saumaun is saying Haywood, alot of users ask others to search because some members take advantage of help. Ive been in a situation where I offered someone a direct link to what they were searching for and then they starting asking me the second step, then the third, to the point that I felt that I might as well have owned the phone myself and done it. Which if you can imagine 100+ people (hypothetically) asking the same question in one day expecting an answer can be extremly overwhelming which makes for alot of tension.
Old 02-28-2010, 03:08 PM
b194331

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

One word of advice for anyone using these monster files. This resets everything including your SPC unlock code. It sets it to 000000. So instead of keying in for example ##092356# to get to the programming screen you would type ##000000#. But this will cause problems with provisioning (at least with Sprint) and it will fail to correctly configure data services. You can fix this by reverting the SPC code back to what it was by keying in ##073887* to get to the setup menu. From that menu choose Extended NAM > NAM1 > Then change "SPC" to 092356 (or whatever it is for you) and then restart. Now your phone will provision and correctly get the username and password for you.

Hopefully that will save someone a headache. It took me 6 calls into Sprint technical support before I figured that out on my own. They kept trying to sell me a new phone saying my old MotoQ was broke.

And here is the most recent file for the Sprint Q. Newer than the one linked by slawson in the original post:

http://rapidshare.com/files/11625779...DE_FILE_01.rar
Old 03-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: laptop
Carrier: non

iyad is a n00b

helloo for every body i,m glad that i joind and i found what i,m looking for thanx again
Old 03-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BB storm 2
Carrier: verizon

lockportgsoldier is a n00b

this site is garbage you people gunna talk about you help people and you never do if you wanna report me go for it! im not worried about it! i dont care if i cant use this forum no more! why would i want to? all the cellphone forums are garbage! if anyone ever needs anything for phones email me and ill be happy to help you as i found a forum that never tells to you google something or send you to rapidshare stay off this forum these people are jokes if you ask for help its a crime! email me if anyone needs anything ridinrimsinbuff@gmail.com and to anyone who didnt like my last post you can suck [MOD EDIT: VULGARITY REMOVED] if you are someone that actually helps people then that is not directed at you but if you take offence to it then i dont care none of you can do anything about it

Last edited by [sammich]; 03-29-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

In case you didn't notice, I tried explaining all of it to you. Why do you feel the need to attack us when we're offering you help? Ask whatever you want... and please, watch the language.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⌥ saumaun ☢ View Post
In case you didn't notice, I tried explaining all of it to you. Why do you feel the need to attack us when we're offering you help? Ask whatever you want... and please, watch the language.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q