PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 02:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: alltel
Threadstarter

slawson is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to slawson
Re: Motorola Q Monster Files

http://www.everythingq.com/forum/ver...tel-19057.html
Old 04-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache
Carrier: cricket

everbob1984 is a n00b

Im looking for a Cricket monster for the Q i need it bad lol im paying ofr somthing i can barley use!!! pls
Old 04-16-2009, 08:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: at&t/sprint

remydakid is keeping up the good workremydakid is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to remydakid

by like a miracle, my old q started up today like it died in sept but i saw this post and decided to try it lol. wow.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

oh yeah, and this monster [61-37] is from initial release and is 4 roms late hmmph.

http://support.sprint.com/doc/sp1205...revPageIndex=3
Old 04-20-2009, 07:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

typo lad is just getting started

Can't get the rapidshare links. Are these files still there?
Old 04-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by typo lad View Post
Can't get the rapidshare links. Are these files still there?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...919#post882919
Old 01-31-2010, 05:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BB storm 2
Carrier: verizon

lockportgsoldier is a n00b

i been trying to get a verizon moster flash file for 3 weeks now everything on google is broke everything is rapidshare and im not paying for that garbage all these forums say GO SEARCH ON GOOGLE well heres to all you [REMOVED] that tell people search more go [REMOVED] suck [REMOVED] none of you garbage [REMOVED] wanna help anyone so shove [REMOVED] and i dare someone to [REMOVED] say somethin back to me! none of you people are [REMOVED] to me! if you wanna do somethin i travel all over as i fight on UFC so lets get it in if you wanna do something! [REMOVED] all you and your go search of google you can all [REMOVED]!

MOD EDIT: Swearing galore... Keep it clean. (Oh, and does this count as saying something back to you? Because I suck at fighting )

Last edited by [sammich]; 02-01-2010 at 07:02 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockportgsoldier View Post
MOD EDIT: Quote removed
Honestly I just saw this post today or I would have helped you earlier...now im not so sure if I want to...reported.

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"

Last edited by [sammich]; 02-01-2010 at 07:04 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:56 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Err... I checked you post history and can't find where you asked you question. And do you feel better now that you have vented and called us all worthless?

And I can't help but question your desire for one of us to hunt you down and fight you. Why are you bringing up your UFC status in a PHONE forum? No one is challenging your masculinity... Back down a bit, will ya?

So what exactly are you looking for? Any specific file? Or just a dump?

Last edited by [sammich]; 02-01-2010 at 07:05 AM.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: moto q
Carrier: vzw

heywood is a n00b

hey I am right with that pissed off gent above.
you all say google something before asking .
this is sop for any forum I am part of .
As far as ALL the damn links pointing to rapid share, and them forcing you to pay for free software goes , I find that dead wrong. as if having to wait while your force feed adverts aint bad enough. but to out right deny you is unaceptable .
Its a shame my first post is negative as well. I am not usually the kind to cause trouble ..
but I am sick of the ten k links to one freaking scam site.
How much do you all get for sending folks there? if your not getting a kick back then why ? I mean any google search that is out there, that does not directly go to rapid share then gets redirected there any ways . . If the servers are not big enough to handle the traffic then whats with all the links to it?ten days latter and still I get ( error the servers are busy right now, if you get your wallet out and pay us 6 bucks we will make the band width available.
I was shocked to hear how unfriendly this forum is to new comers and will promptly smash both my junk @$$ed ppc's before I will use rapid share. If its free ware then it is free . PERIOD. i was the author and found some one charging to access my work I believe I would find this a violation of the eula.in as I have found my and my associates works on their servers .
I am looking for another individual whos eula has been violated in such a way and file a class action against them . I gave the themes away as many of users do as freeware. not for some thieves to profit from by forcing users to pay a third party not authorized to do so by the author .
If this site continues to point people to rapid share and judging peoples stressed out attitude . I wont bother asking, helping or sharing my 30 years of experiences with any one ..
with such thoughtless folks . and I will write about how helpful you all are here . this site claims to be a community and does not welcome people or criticizem at all.
the pocket pc was and is the biggest piece of $h!t and no wonder so many ask for or look for guidance in their upkeep . my father put his in the drive way and ran it over with his truck after only a month of it pissing him off . I am going to take a hammer to mine . and the rest of you holier then thou can shove your ppc's where the sun dont shine...
nice first post.
All I was freaking looking for this past several weeks was a damn prl for verizon prepay or a monster file with that included . I found a prl but cant find rsd 4. what ever that does not freaking link to a rip off site called rapid share . I have rsd lite but it wont upload the file I have currently..
the only thing rapid will be how fast they take your cash , not the down load speed . and ya cant tell me my ip address being static they dont know how many times I have entered their site. I get not one byte . just errors . day night weekend morning supper bowl sunday when the whole world in front of a tv watching a game not flooding rapid shares servers. the problem as I see it is many sites claim they host the file and after several redirects you find your self at a point you went to grea t lengths to exclude form your search . that would piss off the pope let alone us high testosterone types.
If any one needs berry stuff or apps operating systems and the like .motorolas rsd lite or radio comm moto or berry drivers or any other files I can help with I would send them freely . I sure would not ask for money as rapid share does.
after a decade deploying blackberries and developing apps and themes I found winmo 6.x to be a better platform . but the lack of support and community really blows. and makes me wonder why bother with it any more.
TO ALL THAT PREACH GOOGLE FIRST > you need to google it up your selves and see where others are comming from before judging them .its a frustrating thing to go thru

Last edited by heywood; 02-07-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q