PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2007, 01:22 AM
Lurker

Gadgetgirl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Gadgetgirl Send a message via MSN to Gadgetgirl Send a message via Yahoo to Gadgetgirl
re

Reading this thread got me scared! I just ordered my Q from Sprint and it will be here tommorow or Friday.

As much as I'd like a PPC phone, I just couldn't come up with the extra $$ so the Q was the obvious choice. This will be added to a long list of gadgets I carry as is, so getting the Mogul, Wing, etc...would have been overkill.

I downloaded some software so that I would be prepared I used papyrus on my SDA and loved it as well as Smartnotes. I just needed a smartphone with a keyboard and larger screen.[/i]
Old 06-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
well

I am sure you have the best quality lcd screen using that Q. So if you end up getting a 6700 also, I can definately tell you that the Q's quality is a lot better, even though the size is smaller. Just get both! Wideawake has both,

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 06-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Gadgetgirl is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Gadgetgirl Send a message via MSN to Gadgetgirl Send a message via Yahoo to Gadgetgirl
Lol, I wish I could get both! I'm already half in the doghouse for getting another phone (boyfriend is ready to have me committed). Hopefully my MotoQ will be here tommorow. I can't wait to get my hands on it
Old 06-21-2007, 11:56 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
i bet

I hear ya. I bet you can't. Get ready to see the best quality screen in the world, I swear. Well it's nice to meet ya. And enjoy all there is to learn here. TTYL
Old 06-22-2007, 12:13 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Yep, the Q's screen is awesome! And you will have the best Bluetooth too.

If you want to be committed get your self a extended battery and a stereo bluetooth headset.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 06-22-2007, 10:07 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Gadgetgirl is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by budney
Yep, the Q's screen is awesome! And you will have the best Bluetooth too.

If you want to be committed get your self a extended battery and a stereo bluetooth headset.
Thanks for the greets

Yea, Ebay is something else I have to work on. I just got another computer after my dinosaur Dell kicked the bucket, so money is tight. However, I will most likely get an accessory bundle from ebay to cut costs.

Man, where is that Fedex/UPS truck at???!??!!
Old 06-24-2007, 11:57 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Gadgetgirl is a n00b
Ordered the extended battery

It should arrive sometime during the week. I already had a Moto HS850 bt headset I was using with another phone, but it paired up beautifully
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q