PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2007, 09:41 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cases review thread

My new sena case review find more HERE

This is a premium leather case, when I opened the shippers box I could smell the leather and who doesn't love the smell of leather. My new Sena case came in a nice box, inside the box was a tie string pouch containing the Sena case, I got the red and black model. This case fits the Q very well it is extremely tight fitting which makes it hard to get the phone in especially on the thumb wheel side I had to use a small screw driver to get the leather over the raised plastic that lines the top side. Once in place the case gives an elegant feel to the Q, the top flap is not as cumbersome as one might expect. I was a little skeptical about the magnets keeping the case closed, my work keeps me jumping around and I was worried about the case opening, but this hasn't been a problem. The swivel belt clip is strong and the post is located in the center of the case back so when I am doing something that I think might cause the case to open I just flip the phone upside down. I don't like bulky extended battery's so I keep an extra OEM battery for those long days, for me that is almost every day the tight fit is going to be a problem when changing the battery. There are 2 miniSD card holder pockets in the top cover and a large pouch for things like business cards, the leather stretches well if you want to fill this space up but I think the more you put in the less the magnets will hold so I wont stick to much stuff in this pocket. This case has the plastic screen protector, not sure if this is a plus or not the screen is still visible but this is a dust catcher. I have been using a Moto leather case that covers the speakers but this case has holes in the back at the speaker locations (holes are covered with a screen) so the ringer level is much better in this case verses the pouch I was using. All together I am happy with this case and I would recommend it to anyone who likes a flip case, very nice IMHO
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
where did you buy it from? I ordered enovo from EB and it was backordered so I canceled it, now I dont know which one I will buy for my wife, enovo hard leather case or sena.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: ACS Alaska

dilirum is a n00b
Thanks for the review. I think I might like the look of that case better than most others I've seen so far. I'd love to hear from anybody else on how they like their cases, as I really want to get something to protect my Q.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q