PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Verizon

Warlocklord is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ESN change/restore Moto Q

Let me first start by saying I am not trying to clone anything. I was trying to do a S/W update on the original Q from Sprint, and my laptop died midway through. I was eventually able to finish the update, but it wiped the ESN out of the phone. The DEC number is now all 0's and so is the HEX. Is there any software I can use to fix this? I have QPST and some other programs but I'm not very knowledgeable about stuff like this. I'd prefer not to go pay Sprint $35 for a S&R swap, and I don't pay for TEP. Let me know if anyone can help.

Thanks.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: compaq
Carrier: metropcs

tiyonyon is a n00b
Re: ESN change/restore Moto Q

hi good morning.i need help how to add esn on metropcs data
Old 05-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiyonyon View Post
hi good morning.i need help how to add esn on metropcs data
lol @ necrobump.

do you mean you need help flashing your phone to metro PCS to be able to use it on their network? If so, what phone?
Old 05-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlocklord View Post
Let me first start by saying I am not trying to clone anything. I was trying to do a S/W update on the original Q from Sprint, and my laptop died midway through. I was eventually able to finish the update, but it wiped the ESN out of the phone. The DEC number is now all 0's and so is the HEX. Is there any software I can use to fix this? I have QPST and some other programs but I'm not very knowledgeable about stuff like this. I'd prefer not to go pay Sprint $35 for a S&R swap, and I don't pay for TEP. Let me know if anyone can help.

Thanks.
Good luck, Moto devices are the hardest to repair MEID/pESN on. i have a Rokr here that the update failed half way through with the same issue. there is no love for fixing an esn issue on moto devices unless they are old as dirt.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 06-20-2010, 12:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorala Q
Carrier: Page Plus

wjack887 is a n00b

Hello I need help flashing my Motorala Q over for Page Plus can some one help me?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q