PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2007, 02:21 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5
Well that didn't work either. This thing is going back, I hope the next one works better.
I'm sure it will. It seems to be an isolated issue with a couple of Q's.

Like I said, it happened only once to me since Tues (crossfingers) but has been fine since then.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:02 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
Quote:
Well that didn't work either. This thing is going back, I hope the next one works better.
I'm sure it will. It seems to be an isolated issue with a couple of Q's.

Like I said, it happened only once to me since Tues (crossfingers) but has been fine since then.
Mala have you tried the bluetooth? It seams to have something to do with the bluetooth. After the hard reset yesterday I wanted to try some different things and all was well till I turned on the bluetooth. Now I just had to put the motorola back in the box it wont stay on more than about 20 seconds than goes to the cycle thing even with the bluetooth off. I have 2 batterys now and neither one will keep it working.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:15 PM

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Mala have you tried the bluetooth? It seams to have something to do with the bluetooth. After the hard reset yesterday I wanted to try some different things and all was well till I turned on the bluetooth. Now I just had to put the motorola back in the box it wont stay on more than about 20 seconds than goes to the cycle thing even with the bluetooth off. I have 2 batterys now and neither one will keep it working.
I've tried it. It's paired with my 640 headset (and it works wonderfully).

Not sure if my BT was left on when it occurred but I don't think it was...

Guess I could play around with it.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:34 PM
The Voice of Reason
Threadstarter

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Just a quick update, I still don't have a working Q, I just received the return paperwork from Sprint to send the defective one back. I still have my 700wx and I am expecting the return paperwork for it to arrive early next week, got my fingers crossed. I have only spent around 6 hrs total on the phone with CS, 5 different reps, finley got one good CS rep willing to try to help, but still wound up talking to retentions. After I had a screaming fit I am getting what I was promised in the first place. This is only do to the fact that the first rep that promised me the exchange of the 700wx for the Q put the ESN for the 700wx in the computer. Always make them read back what is being put in your notes at the end of any transaction, without a reset this is the only way to protect your self.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Just a quick update, I still don't have a working Q, I just received the return paperwork from Sprint to send the defective one back. I still have my 700wx and I am expecting the return paperwork for it to arrive early next week, got my fingers crossed. I have only spent around 6 hrs total on the phone with CS, 5 different reps, finley got one good CS rep willing to try to help, but still wound up talking to retentions. After I had a screaming fit I am getting what I was promised in the first place. This is only do to the fact that the first rep that promised me the exchange of the 700wx for the Q put the ESN for the 700wx in the computer. Always make them read back what is being put in your notes at the end of any transaction, without a reset this is the only way to protect your self.
yeah i know someone going through the same thing trying to swap out their RAZR for a Q. Sprint ended up adding a 2nd line instead of replacing the RAZR , so now they have to send their new Q back and then their RAZR then get the new new Q for their account.

CS can be real bad sometimes...
Old 02-04-2007, 01:31 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Good luck Big D! I had the biggest runaround when CS agreed to replace my second 6700 with a 700wx. I ended up going through retentions. I was so ready to cancel my 4 lines after blowing 2 days of my vacation running around SoCal trying to get the 6700 swapped.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 02-13-2007, 10:21 PM
The Voice of Reason
Threadstarter

8 more hours on the phone with Sprint CS over the last 3 days and still no Q. No 700wx either and a $800 balance on my phone bill. Retentions says all will be taken care of and I will owe nothing. Believe it when I see it. I should have the Q by friday they say, CS rep gave me her email address so I can contact her if a problem arrises from here forward. If this doesn't get worked out I might just have to post that email address along with detail of my ordeal so 7406 registered users can vent all there CS frustrations.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q