PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Photon 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!
Carrier: Sprint

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: poor choice?

I love my moPho. Well, except for the bluetooth screwing with my proximity sensors. Otherwise, I would take this phone over the HTC 3D any day of the week. I had 3 of them. 2 of them had a bad screen tilt, horrible reception, and external speaker was weaker than the cleveland browns. The last one I had, had a straight screen but it went into roaming and dropped calls in the middle of Orlando, Fl.! So I actually looked for an AT&T logo....while I listened to it's horrible speaker...

To me, it wasn't a bad decision but it was a hasty one. I should have waited to use one of my upgrades for the SGSII or something similar and waited for it to mature. I just don't like sammy, HTC has left a bad taste in my ex's mouth, and moto's sound quality is superb but it's software has a lot to be desired. So with that, I will say all manufacturers have thier plus and minuses and it all depends on my needs as a phone. The moPho exceeds that but man....I wish they would acknowledge and fix the damn bluetooth!!

Last edited by gator352; 09-10-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre/htc tp
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

dfve is just getting started

DAMN!
this place is what they call a "DEAD ZONE" ARE THE TOWELS SCRATCHY????
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I don't know about the towels, but the TP is cheap so it ripped and I got some on my finger....
Old 09-15-2011, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre/htc tp
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

dfve is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
I don't know about the towels, but the TP is cheap so it ripped and I got some on my finger....
at that point, all ya can do is use a corner of the paper, to clean under ya finger nail lol
Old 11-21-2011, 02:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I went from the OG Evo to the Evo 3D and traded in my 3D for free for the Photon because the 3D was not good with wired headsets. I do a radio show once a week and that was not working well. The OG Evo phone quality was waaaay better than the 3D but I didn't want to go back to the Evo since I paid for the 3D upgrade. The Photon's phone quality and speaker phone are waaaay better than the OG Evo and Evo 3D. Sprint understood and just let me swap.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cayjominara is a n00b
Lots of conversations for the photon over in the xda forums.

Sent from my MB855 on the PPCGeeks App
Old 03-28-2012, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

reaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Wonder when some dev support will come over here for it Looked like a interesting phone root also seems easy nowa days ... Never played with one tho in the past I thought about tryin one out..

If you like my work or the guides I make feel free to drop me a thanks.. Coffee also liked to lol.. Here to help.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I love my mopho, we got cm9 what else you need?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2012, 12:08 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: 谷歌
Carrier: 10086

67GGH is a n00b

I am sorry I do not understand this so can not give the answer you want
Old 03-04-2013, 03:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663

If your thing is unlocking and flashing.. I wouldn't recommend the photon anymore, most of the ones that are shipped are put on the 2.3.5 locked rom. It locks the bootloader and prevents us from re unlocking it. Something about it blowing a fuse. Just thought I would throw out my two cents. I have one. Got it before the sprint update. It's not getting ICS, or JB. They even promised it, then release a rom that locks us in..

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Photon 4G