PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 03:49 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iphone or android?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonygugle View Post
Have you ever compared the hardware specs of a 1300.00 macbook and a 600.00 laptop? even though macs are higher priced you are getting high end specs. and the resell value is way better then a pc. no im not a apple fanboy, i dont even own a mac, but i sure would if i could afford one.
Right, the hardware specs are exactly what I'm talking about. I'm on a 500.00 Gateway laptop right now that matches the specs of the mighty macbook. Maybe "matches" isnt the right word, mine actually has more ram, a larger hard drive, and a larger screen for around a 3rd of the price.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 12-05-2009, 02:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdherd View Post
If I had the money I would buy a MacBook Pro just because I LOVE how they look, and they are very thin, and have a great back lit keyboard, etc. Then I would install Windows 7 and make that the primary OS
Thats exactly what i do. I have a 17"MPB that doesnt even have OSX on it just windows 7. Only bad thing is that you cant really put it on your lap as it gets extremely hot.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

bornl33t is becoming a great contributor

lol, I am using a 5 year old desktop replacement ( laptop ) because my other one gave up the ghost and let me tell you, this thing ould fry an egg....hehehe

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid