PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: moto droid
Carrier: Verizon

_xv6800 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question music questions?

I was able to sync using wmp from my desktop -- but 99 songs ended up in the unknown bucket on the phone media player.

I've tried to find a way to move them to the right album on the phone but haven't had any luck.

any ideas on a better way to get music organized on there?
Old 11-08-2009, 07:20 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: music questions?

Will it play the songs? Most people are just making a folder in the root of the SD card called "MUSIC" and it finds all the audio files there. There is also a program called DoubleTwist that will set up your sd card for you. I'm soooo anxious to try all this info out, I might just try to sleep till Monday so it'll be like a time warp from now till my phone arrives lol.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 11-08-2009, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: moto droid
Threadstarter

_xv6800 is just getting started

music gets there when I sync using wmp and it plays...

album art is iffy and the track info (artist, etc) is not showing.

Just ended the wmp sync relationship, emptied the folder on the droid and copied a couple albums over using the explorer interface and now the droid is recognizing them for what they are...

oh well I knew wmp wasn't trustworthy anyways..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:59 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks for trying it for the rest of us anyway . There are some other programs out there that Droid users are using to sync their music. Here are a few I've found if you want to try them.

http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US...dia-Link-US-EN

http://forums.doubletwist.com/default.aspx?g=forum

http://www.salling.com/MediaSync/windows/

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid