PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 11:52 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wmv player ?

Likethe title sounds I'm looking for a wmv player and I'm havin a hard time doing so any help would be kool
Old 05-16-2010, 08:36 PM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: wmv player ?

I know that wmv is a windows format ,so does any know of a converter that can be used on my driod so I don't have to convert before I transfer my movies to my driod
Old 05-16-2010, 08:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Have you tried Act1 from the market? (To play them not convert them)

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 05-16-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

Yeah I did it tried not but no go .it sucks but I may just have to convert before I transfer do u know what format it can play the default one ?
Old 05-16-2010, 09:52 PM
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Well. I just tried a wmv file and it played fine. Are the files you are trying to play WMV (notice capitals) or wmv (notice lower case)? The one that worked for me was the lower case.

I have also gotten some mp4 files to play but not all. I have not looked really hard at the differences of those files yet.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:36 PM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

I'm trying to get a wmv movie actully its the legion ,from I understand audio files play but video don't.was the file audio that you got to play?
I have also done some reading that says I can use the ipod format and I do have that at home so ill try that .
Old 05-17-2010, 07:55 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcook View Post
I'm trying to get a wmv movie actully its the legion ,from I understand audio files play but video don't.was the file audio that you got to play?
I have also done some reading that says I can use the ipod format and I do have that at home so ill try that .
In the 2 wmv files I tried video and audio worked perfectly. The ipod format is the mp4 I mentioned earlier. I have a couple of files in that format that play only audio and others that play both video and audio. I have not looked in to the files that don't work correctly to find the issues.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid