PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung
Carrier: VZW

Sarge, USMC is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TuneWIKI and music organization

Here's the deal. The info stored in MP3 "properties" determines how the doggone song is displayed on the "song list" or the "album list" or any list for that matter. SO........I've added the songs from the device to a WMP playlist on the desktop. Now I can go thru each MP3 and edit the info so the songs display the way I want them to. The question is, how do I get the changes I made in WMP to go back to the MP3's on the device. They don't seem to be real time changes.......
Old 03-30-2010, 02:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: TuneWIKI and music organization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge, USMC View Post
Here's the deal. The info stored in MP3 "properties" determines how the doggone song is displayed on the "song list" or the "album list" or any list for that matter. SO........I've added the songs from the device to a WMP playlist on the desktop. Now I can go thru each MP3 and edit the info so the songs display the way I want them to. The question is, how do I get the changes I made in WMP to go back to the MP3's on the device. They don't seem to be real time changes.......
I use Media Monkey to make any changes that I want. Then move them back over to your Droid.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 03-30-2010, 11:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

Sarge, USMC is just getting started

Yo Wolf, what am I doing wrong, man? I went thru and massaged the mp3s on the sd card (which reside in a directory called music). The only info the mp3's are tagged with is the song name and the artist, because I want the songs to display in TuneWIKI in an artist list and a song list. There's no album information for any of the songs. If I go to the song list, the songs appear 3 times each on the list, but the song only exists once on the card. There are albums listed in the album list even tho the files are not tagged with any album information. This is whack, man. I'm goin nuts here. I have a rather extensive library that I'm trying to work with here and I cannot get it to display properly. Is it a TuneWIKI thing?
Old 03-31-2010, 08:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge, USMC View Post
Yo Wolf, what am I doing wrong, man? I went thru and massaged the mp3s on the sd card (which reside in a directory called music). The only info the mp3's are tagged with is the song name and the artist, because I want the songs to display in TuneWIKI in an artist list and a song list. There's no album information for any of the songs. If I go to the song list, the songs appear 3 times each on the list, but the song only exists once on the card. There are albums listed in the album list even tho the files are not tagged with any album information. This is whack, man. I'm goin nuts here. I have a rather extensive library that I'm trying to work with here and I cannot get it to display properly. Is it a TuneWIKI thing?
I would have to say yes, it is a TuneWiki thing. Sounds like it is going out and getting the missing information. HAve you checked to see if there is a setting to make it stop?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid