PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How is Droid life with Exchange Server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by banden View Post
One common issue I've found (work as an admin in a large Exchange environment) is that to download attachments our users must disable the 'accept all SSL certificates' option.
I use this option and I am able to download attachments. It changed with the 2.01 update.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 12-23-2009, 10:56 PM
Droidgeek
Pocket PC: Rooted MotoDroid w/mish mash of ROMs

banden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
I use this option and I am able to download attachments. It changed with the 2.01 update.
I'm not sure the underlying reason; however, I still need it to be unchecked to download attachments that are anything other than jpegs.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dsteinschneider is a n00b

Do the mail clients on the Droid present the entire email with internet link based graphics automatically? I'm referring to the maddening "Internet pictures blocked" in Pocket Outlook, also the "click to scroll right".
Old 12-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Droidgeek
Pocket PC: Rooted MotoDroid w/mish mash of ROMs

banden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsteinschneider View Post
Do the mail clients on the Droid present the entire email with internet link based graphics automatically? I'm referring to the maddening "Internet pictures blocked" in Pocket Outlook, also the "click to scroll right".
Hey, the default email applications (gmail and email) work just like gmail does. You'll have one button at the top asking if you want to display linked images. This is pretty common practice anyways. Even Outlook behaves in this manner. But so far I've not seen anything resembling an 'internet pictures blocked' message.

If the images are too wide you can drag the screen around similar to viewing a large picture or web page on the device. (Doesn't appear to be a zoom function in the stock email app though.)

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid