PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 01:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: droid, tp torch, titan, apache, omnia 2, tp2
Carrier: vzw, sprint

gootgolly is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: programs running constantly?

Let me get this straight....

If I refuse to suffer any of the following:

Snitches or tattle tales
Strangers accusing me of lying
Jr high name calling
Or if I deplore a device for any reason
Carrier experience ibid
That makes me a troll jerk?

Ease up on yourselves folks.
To know me is at least to lust me.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:31 PM
Droidgeek
Pocket PC: Rooted MotoDroid w/mish mash of ROMs
Carrier: Verizon

banden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gootgolly View Post

Snitches or tattle tales
Jr high name calling
Carrier experience ibid

No sir.

Posting controversial, inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. makes you a troll.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_troll
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
Overclocking, huh? According to all the threads I have read here and at a ton of other forums, it is not implemented yet on the Droid, and there is significant debate as to whether the phone will reliable handle anything over ~600-700mHz without overheating due to the thin form factor. Unless you can provide evidence of said claims to prove you are more than just a troll, I call .

Also, I would ask the mods to keep a close eye on this one and close it if things start to get out of hand....
Quote:
Originally Posted by gootgolly View Post

Snitches or tattle tales
Jr high name calling
Carrier experience ibid

As you can see from my post where I referenced you being a troll, I did not call you a troll, I offered you a chance to further clarify things that you have been posting to prove otherwise. You have yet to do so, further evidencing the troll-like behavior. I never accused you of lying, I simply said that your claims go against everything I have read at a multitude of forums. I again offer a chance to provide ANY evidence of your claims, and I would be the first to congratulate you on your accomplishments. Furthermore, my comment for the mods to keep an eye on this thread had nothing to do with being a tattle tail, it had to do with keeping the thread/forum on topic and civil. Threads like this one have a bad habit of spinning out of control very quickly, and I don't want to see that happen. It detracts from the feeling of friendliness/community that PPCGeeks is all about.

As far as you opinions of your device/carrier/life/sexual orientation/political viewpoints/and whatever else you may possess an opinion on, you are most definitely entitled to those opinions. The problem develops when you express those opinions in a combative, argumentative, and disrespectful manner. As is evidenced by the thread you started about Dolphin being a bit wonky, when you keep your comments civil, respectful, and don't approach them with a condescending attitude, things workout just fine!
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 12-29-2009, 05:20 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

He's not going to stop. The attention he's getting now is exactly what he craves. He is most likey the kind of person that is afraid to stand up for himself in real life so he irritates people from the safety of his home on the internet, where he also has time to sit and ponder a response which he feels will make people think he's something better than he really is. I will no longer feed this troll, from now on I will simply ignore his posts.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 12-29-2009, 08:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Looks like it is time to close this thread also.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid