PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 06:54 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do you REGRET??? DROID over TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsucks View Post
Droid is one ugly phone. Also I will not want go for a droid because it from Motorola brand and also it has Google built in. Sorry but Google is a web browser not a mobile. I rather stick to Windows phone and HTC has these 2 are so advance in mobile technology. I will be surprise peopke swithc to Droid will be bored of it soon! TP2 beats it anytime.
HAHAHAHA
Me am troll. I will not want go for turkey cause it xmas and thankstaking was is over. Sorry but bobsponge is cartoon not a anime. I will be surprise peopke now I mean. I rather sick to post educated not at all and be like much moron in public feces. Ninja has hijacked my process thought over the spoon.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola droid, droid eris for a backup

phullofphil is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Droid is one ugly phone. Also I will not want go for a droid because it from Motorola brand and also it has Google built in. Sorry but Google is a web browser not a mobile. I rather stick to Windows phone and HTC has these 2 are so advance in mobile technology. I will be surprise peopke swithc to Droid will be bored of it soon! TP2 beats it anytime.
Ionly have one real complaint about well actuaslly two. battery sucks and cammera is worthless. i believe the cammera isue is all programming and can be fixed though. One probhlem is the shutter i believe stays open to long. Last night i was taking pictures while it was snowing and i had to hold really still or it was blurry. The ones that came out had streaks of light that went all the way through the picture frome the snow. I would emagine if they through in a program for the phone like samsung has on all there cameras it should improve greatly
Old 12-15-2009, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola droid, droid eris for a backup

phullofphil is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
HAHAHAHA
Me am troll. I will not want go for turkey cause it xmas and thankstaking was is over. Sorry but bobsponge is cartoon not a anime. I will be surprise peopke now I mean. I rather sick to post educated not at all and be like much moron in public feces. Ninja has hijacked my process thought over the spoon.
Spoon. As in junkie or cause you and your uncle spoon each other. Spongbob is real you basterd.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:32 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

LOL, I just threw in spoon cause it didnt make any sense either, just like the rest of his post .
Old 12-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 2

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Well... Having both of these devices, I have had first hand experience. Yeah there are things that each phone can do that the other can't. I was running the C_Fay 1.1 sense 2.1 rom with WinMo 6.5. I also ran Juicy R2,3,4,5 with sense 2.5 and WinMo 6.5. Had nothing but issues getting basic functions to work properly. I even tried Mighty Rom. It was one hell of a rom, but the TP2 itself just can't keep up with any of these. Yeah, you can tweak and customize all day, but when it all boils down, you can't cover up WinMo no matter what you do. There may be "a .cab for that" but in the end,you are going to need another cab to fix what the last one screwed up.
I was saying the same things that you were about the Droid until I actually got so fed up with my TP2 that I went to the VZW store and messed around with a Droid. It changed my outlook completely. There's no comparison. I bet if you had a Droid in your hands for one day, you'd be sticking your foot in your mouth.
P.S. Google is not just a browser.

Last edited by tvandyck7; 12-17-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: WM Omnia & Moto Droid
Carrier: VZW

Hoss is becoming a great contributor

Keep in mind that mac is on Sprint.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

nerdherd is keeping up the good worknerdherd is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
HAHAHAHA
Haha, that's pretty good...
Old 12-15-2009, 04:38 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

when is Sprint going to get the Motorola Droid? I want in!
Old 12-15-2009, 04:49 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
when is Sprint going to get the Motorola Droid? I want in!
not gonna happen
Old 12-15-2009, 05:03 PM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND
Pocket PC: VERIZON DROID 1.2GHz BB.8

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

i dont regret having a droid. with around 20 apps and about 20 games and other stuff the droid outperforms the touch pro by a mile. i dont even worry about memory, i just let android manage it.

on a side note: last game i got is robodefense.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid