PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 07:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looking for a Droid X...... WITH a keyboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Breezy View Post
Costco has the Droid X on display .....A WORKING Droid X
Which is why Costco > than Sam's Club! Why on Earth would a multi-billion dollar wholesale chain, part of the Wal Mart empire, not spend a few extra bucks to have working devices on site!? UGH!
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!
Old 07-25-2010, 11:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have always been a hardware keyboard guy myslef but have found that the virtual keyboard in landscape mode is great on the X. It is nothing like the iphone's keyboard which I really hate. If you go to a Verizon store they should have a working X that you can try. And I am typing all of this from my X. And the browser blows away rhe browsers on the wm phones.

If I have helped you in anyway, please click Thank You.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Threadstarter

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
I have always been a hardware keyboard guy myslef but have found that the virtual keyboard in landscape mode is great on the X. It is nothing like the iphone's keyboard which I really hate. If you go to a Verizon store they should have a working X that you can try. And I am typing all of this from my X. And the browser blows away rhe browsers on the wm phones.
I'm glad you mentioned the browser... I have always been pretty impressed with the newer versions of Opera; what does Android use? Does it render pages quickly and accurately?

I am coming MUCH closer to making the leap of faith, and purchasing the Droid 2; unless I try the X and it blows my mind. Can you describe some differences and advantages existing between the two models concerning the hardware, factory loaded OS version, camera, etc? THANKS!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X