PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 08:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
::New Droid X teaser:: update - extended commercial for after launch

update: looks like they released the rest of the commercial... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiaRAcpIJmw

Gotta love the droid commercials... makes you feel like you're watching a movie trailer. The latest one for the droid x... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLROsW4bmec

Last edited by lipidfats; 07-17-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

aamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to aamon17
Re: New Droid X teaser for day before launch is hot

Crazy! Lol!
---- Former Verizon XV6700
Old 07-15-2010, 01:59 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
Gotta love the droid commercials... makes you feel like you're watching a movie trailer. The latest one for the droid x... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLROsW4bmec
In my opinion the droid commercials are just ok but this commercial was quite amazing actually.

Old 07-16-2010, 02:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT
Threadstarter

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
In my opinion the droid commercials are just ok but this commercial was quite amazing actually.
really? you didn't think the one for the original droid was impressive? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oboklt7rW0o

I think it's awesome how much they're pushing their phones... I mean, that commercial was only for one day, which is almost a waste of money. i'm on sprint and i wish sprint could advertise to this degree.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:54 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Man ill admit... when it comes to advertising cell phones Verizon is in a class of their own.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:49 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
really? you didn't think the one for the original droid was impressive? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oboklt7rW0o

I think it's awesome how much they're pushing their phones... I mean, that commercial was only for one day, which is almost a waste of money. i'm on sprint and i wish sprint could advertise to this degree.
I remember that one and yes it was good but this last one IMO was alot better than anything before it.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X