PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 01:50 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just Saw This *DROOL*

Wow I just found this preview of the phone...

SICK
http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/15/e...oid-x-preview/

I won't switch to Verizon for any phone, this is a nice phone though... I'll just wait until I'm eligible for an upgrade (start of the new year) maybe Sprint will have something even nicer than the Evo
Old 06-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Just Saw This *DROOL*

I like it, but it is HUGE. My Evo is almost to much, that would be impossible for me to use safely unless I was sitting down or something.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

joe50000 is a n00b

It is huge. A 3.7'' screen is usually more than enough for me.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

NxtGenCowboy is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy

I just saw this phone in person.. It looks huge..but its pretty much save size..maybe a little thinner than the Evo.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

Catfish SS is a n00b

that's a good looking phone right there!
Old 06-20-2010, 09:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

Warrenr525 is a n00b

Would have been nice to have a front facing camera too like the EVO. Think I will be getting one in early September when my contract and NE2 is up with Verizon. Real curious about tethering it though - something important for me.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:59 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

prefer my evo... that lump would be to much

Old 06-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

i plan on getting this but i got to sell me incredible first!!

Old 06-21-2010, 08:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

droid x aka verizon evo exactly the same I wonder if Verizon called Motorla and said "GIVE US AN EVO BY JULY" lol
Old 06-22-2010, 10:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Ive got an Evo and I LOVE it but I get NO signal at work so Ive got to go back to VZW and I guess I will get this X. I dont mind the front facing camera not being there as much as my wife will miss it. She also has an Evo but it will go back also.

But if VZW goes to this capped data crap like AT&T Im going to be more than pissed. I tether a lot also as we depend on it because out local cable and DSL internet is so costly.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X