PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 07:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Droid X pre-order from Best Buy

Well now it seems BB is not even doing any more pre-ordering. I got the info in an RSS feed from Andriod Police and called BB yesterday and they confirmed. The lady said they had so many orders they stopped because they wanted to make sure everyone got one.

With all the Incredible ordered getting transferred to DX orders, I see a big shortage of DX units now.

Seems I might not get one at all or for a while now.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:29 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamon17 View Post
Yeah man. Me too! LOL! I even broke out my Samsung Omnia to try to convince myself I didn't need a keyboard. LOL! Selling it on eBay now to pay for the Droid X. That way there's no side-eye looks from the Mrs! Sell the Omnia & accesories for $150, pay $99 for the Droid X, have $50 left over to go towards VZW's $99 32gb micro-sd card!!! That's $49 TOTAL out of pocket FTW!
VZW has a 32gb card for $99?? last i checked-which was a month or so ago- NOONE but sandisk made a 32gb card and it was only avilable via sandisk.com and was $199... every other know manfacturer stopped at 16gb cards..

no 32gb card shown here: http://shop.verizonwireless.com/?id=...&rf=google.com

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 07-03-2010 at 12:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

aamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to aamon17

[QUOTE=boredandtattooed;1850245]VZW has a 32gb card for $99?? last i checked-which was a month or so ago- NOONE but sandisk made a 32gb card and it was only avilable via sandisk.com and was $199... every other know manfacturer stopped at 16gb cards..

no 32gb card shown here: [URL]http://shop.verizonwireless.com/?id=Accessories
---- Former Verizon XV6700
Old 07-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

aamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to aamon17

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
VZW has a 32gb card for $99?? last i checked-which was a month or so ago- NOONE but sandisk made a 32gb card and it was only avilable via sandisk.com and was $199... every other know manfacturer stopped at 16gb cards..

no 32gb card shown here: http://shop.verizonwireless.com/?id=...&rf=google.com
Try here: http://androidcentral.com/sites/andr...es%20FINAL.pdf
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X