PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X > Moto Droid X Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 11:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

legendaryagate is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to legendaryagate
Re: BigDXSerenity ☢ Froyo2.2 Custom Theme Experience ☢ 8 COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM!! ☢

Very nice work Big!! Nice to see you coming from the TP2 with many others including myself. Great to see you are making themes for the Droid X.
Verizon Touch Pro 2 MightyROM Sense 2.5 SE, XV6800 wm6.5, Samsung SCH-i760 wm6.1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: [THEME] BigDXSerenity ☢ 65 Packages/3500 Images ☢ 8 COLORS TO CHOOSE ☢ Froyo 2.2.

Updated to new version.. Post 1 for download

Old 10-31-2010, 07:04 PM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

PoBD is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to PoBD
Re: [THEME] BigDXSerenity ☢ 65 Packages/3500 Images ☢ 8 COLORS TO CHOOSE ☢ Froyo 2.2.

very nice thanks
Old 11-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Lurker

mr.cruz is a n00b

I download and did what you said in your instructions to have this them in my droid x, it was installed but i wanted to look like just the one you have in your thread, with time and weather but it doesnt have it on my screen or is there a special way for me to get that done. could please explain to me if i doing something wrong or if i am missing something.

Thanks
Old 12-10-2010, 02:19 AM
jhr
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: alltel touch pro
Carrier: alltell

jhr is keeping up the good workjhr is keeping up the good work

Bignadad,

I see your great work and admire it. I am always baffeled and never figured it out. Here is my question. I currently have the 2.2 OTA, rooted I was deodexed with 928Droid theme. Long story short i SBFed back to the .3.1.5 version which is the 2.2 OTA. I rooted.

I see you also have [THEME]BigDXSerenity ☢ Froyo2.2 Custom Theme Experience ☢ 8 COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM!! ☢ - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

and that is what baffles me.
click on blue on both links and takes me to different versions BigDXSerenityBlue1014.zip and BigDXSerenityBlue1022.zip for example. Does it matter which one I install? is one better than the other? Blur, no blur? help please

Thanks in advance.

I am selling some devices check my link at XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=656109

Last edited by jhr; 12-11-2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: well the system updated me at work to the new so i guess i wait for new realses
Old 12-12-2010, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhr View Post
Bignadad,

I see your great work and admire it. I am always baffeled and never figured it out. Here is my question. I currently have the 2.2 OTA, rooted I was deodexed with 928Droid theme. Long story short i SBFed back to the .3.1.5 version which is the 2.2 OTA. I rooted.

I see you also have [THEME]BigDXSerenity ☢ Froyo2.2 Custom Theme Experience ☢ 8 COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM!! ☢ - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

and that is what baffles me.
click on blue on both links and takes me to different versions BigDXSerenityBlue1014.zip and BigDXSerenityBlue1022.zip for example. Does it matter which one I install? is one better than the other? Blur, no blur? help please

Thanks in advance.
1014 is an older version and 1022 was the most recent release. As of today on Twitter.

"BigDX Serenity is getting a update to the 2.3.34 OTA Today!! If i have enough time i will also port to RubiX ROM (Blurless) Stay tuned"
Old 12-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

aamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to aamon17

Love your work as always Big. But, I need to take my phone in for a repair, how do I return it back to stock from your theme?

EDIT: Nevermind! Brain fart . . . SBF the gift!!!!
---- Former Verizon XV6700

Last edited by aamon17; 12-12-2010 at 06:30 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X > Moto Droid X Themes