PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Members List

Notices



elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff

elmerfudpucker Offline

Almost a VIP

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. BigDiesel07
    03-19-2010 07:26 AM - permalink
    BigDiesel07
    no problems my friend..
    stop by whenever you can
  2. elmerfudpucker
    07-31-2009 11:22 AM - permalink
    elmerfudpucker
    I am always ready to help, I am here mon-fri 7-3pm, feel free to pm me. But please read the stickies first, they will solve 95% of your questions. I will do my best to kill the other 5% or so!

About Me

  • About elmerfudpucker
    Pocket PC
    Evo Shift
    Carrier
    Sprint SEP 4G
    Interests
    causing trouble
    Location
    tacoma wa
    Occupation
    security + mobile installer
  • Signature
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 12-03-2012 02:18 PM
  • Join Date: 04-29-2008
  • Referrals: 1

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to elmerfudpucker Using...
This Page
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/member.php?u=93945

Mentions

No results to display...



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com