PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Jimmy_Digital is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Jimmy_Digital Send a message via Yahoo to Jimmy_Digital Send a message via Skype™ to Jimmy_Digital
Continuos Weather Animation

Does anybody know if there is a thread about having the weather animation on your home screen just keep going...and dont stop
Old 11-29-2009, 09:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Continuos Weather Animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaskycap View Post
Does anybody know if there is a thread about having the weather animation on your home screen just keep going...and dont stop
Is there a reason why you would want this?
It would really slow your device down and be a drain on your battery.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to Jimmy_Digital Send a message via Yahoo to Jimmy_Digital Send a message via Skype™ to Jimmy_Digital

I think it would look cool, besides my screen wouldnt be on all the time...do u now of a thread
Old 11-30-2009, 08:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

or what about to make the weather animation full screen like with manila 2.5
Old 12-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
or what about to make the weather animation full screen like with manila 2.5
this is background for all tabs with fullscreen animations on the homepage like 2.5. also usually when you change your wallpaper it breaks the weather animations but with this it doesnt
Old 12-01-2009, 04:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
this is background for all tabs with fullscreen animations on the homepage like 2.5. also usually when you change your wallpaper it breaks the weather animations but with this it doesnt
yea, i have that already....but wouldnt it be nice to just have the rain animation to keep raining on the home tab
Old 12-01-2009, 06:07 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

opening and closing the start menu or task manager will restart the animation.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post

I tried to get this working on my Imagio but with no luck, is there no way to get full screen animation of the weather on my Imagio without updating the rom to manila 2.5 which cant be done on the Imagio just yet since it is not unlocked.
Old 12-05-2009, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

heydr is keeping up the good workheydr is keeping up the good work

alrite, i gave this a try on my imagio. it didnt work so i uninstalled it.

now the clock wont slide up on the home screen and instead of call history it says 0 missed calls.

does anyone know how i can fix this WITHOUT a hard reset?
Old 12-05-2009, 06:36 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydr View Post
alrite, i gave this a try on my imagio. it didnt work so i uninstalled it.

now the clock wont slide up on the home screen and instead of call history it says 0 missed calls.

does anyone know how i can fix this WITHOUT a hard reset?
Take a stock ROM nbh file and extract all the manila files in the Windows folder and copy them back into the windows folder on current device with manila turned off. If you provide me with a link to the ROM, I can do it for you and make a big cab file that does it all.

dwizzy130

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks