PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 06:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Continuos Weather Animation

That's why Dwizzy is da man!
Old 12-05-2009, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

heydr is keeping up the good workheydr is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

thank you SO much.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89422

the stock rom is right there.

i didnt expect to find someone so helpful, thanks again!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 03:05 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydr View Post
thank you SO much.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89422

the stock rom is right there.

i didnt expect to find someone so helpful, thanks again!!!
No problem man! Here it is. Disable Manila first and then soft reset just to be sure. Then install the cab. I estimate it will take anywhere between 10-20 minutes to install due to it's hefty size (31Mb), but luckily, since the files are there already, you won't lose any space in your device. It apears that my skydrive renamed the file so delete the _ after xxxxxx.cab.
Download it HERE

dwizzy130

Old 12-06-2009, 03:05 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
That's why Dwizzy is da man!
Lol thanks man! What can I say, I just enjoy helping people.

dwizzy130
Old 12-06-2009, 12:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
this is background for all tabs with fullscreen animations on the homepage like 2.5. also usually when you change your wallpaper it breaks the weather animations but with this it doesnt
Am I understanding correctly in that this is for manila 2.1? Why have I not heard of this before? You'd think people would be all over it. I guess maybe w/2.5 out for TP many people figure there's no point...

Doesn't work. Manila won't launch. Ah well, if it's too good to be true...

Actually I forgot I'm running a ROM I cooked w/Panoramic background. The two wouldn't play nice anyway. I'll try it again on a background clean ROM and see what happens...

Yeah, doesn't work on my 2.1.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 12-06-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:30 PM
abb
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

abb is a n00b
Smile Re: Continuos Weather Animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
this is background for all tabs with fullscreen animations on the homepage like 2.5. also usually when you change your wallpaper it breaks the weather animations but with this it doesnt
I have the new 6.5 upgrade with Verizon with my touch pro 2. before I download this, as I would love to have background on all pages, will this work with the HTC Sense?

Also, I've scowered this site for some time and I can't find or perhaps you can help me with the home screen calendar? I would prefer not to have my appointments listed, I thought I saw (now I can't find) a .cab file to install for that?

Anything you can do to help would be just awesome. Thank you in advance for you time and efforts with my quandry..

Sincerely yours,
abb
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks