PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Transparent TF3D for Panoramic Background..?? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92708)

JDM_SOHC 10-26-2009 01:12 PM

Transparent TF3D for Panoramic Background..??

I'm trying to find a way to completely make TF3D transparent while sliding through ur icons so you can better display the Panoramic background. I've tried clear clocks, sliders, etc and have had no luck thus far... Anyone who has a panoramic background must know what I'm talking about.. Say your on the clock screen for instance, well when you slide to say the weather tab, the clock stays up while ur fingers sliding so you dont see the background at all barely... Just lookin for a way to complete make everything transparent while sliding than noticeable once you lift your finger... Thanks...

mwalt2 10-26-2009 09:15 PM

Re: Transparent TF3D for Panoramic Background..??

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 (Post 1265980)
I'm trying to find a way to completely make TF3D transparent while sliding through ur icons so you can better display the Panoramic background. I've tried clear clocks, sliders, etc and have had no luck thus far... Anyone who has a panoramic background must know what I'm talking about.. Say your on the clock screen for instance, well when you slide to say the weather tab, the clock stays up while ur fingers sliding so you dont see the background at all barely... Just lookin for a way to complete make everything transparent while sliding than noticeable once you lift your finger... Thanks...

What ROM and/or version of manila are you running? Post your 5c9aa261_manila and I can try to update it (since it sounds like you're running the old panoramic mod for the TP stock manila).

JDM_SOHC 10-28-2009 06:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mwalt2 (Post 1267657)
What ROM and/or version of manila are you running? Post your 5c9aa261_manila and I can try to update it (since it sounds like you're running the old panoramic mod for the TP stock manila).

I'm runnin the OEM 2.01 MR Sprint ROM that was just recently released... I can't get any clocks to even work, I tried about 5 different ones and it stays the OEM clock the whole time..?? I even tried using the Manilla Customizer and had no luck as well, clock stays the same everytime...

And here is my Manilla file... It wouldn't let me just post it as it was, so i added ".cab" to the end so just erase that and you should be good... Thanks for your help...

mwalt2 10-29-2009 12:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I think I've got it for you. This should have the same features as my panoramic mod for tf3d2.1 (ie the clean background while sliding, white menus in secondary tf2d menus - like music library, and black curtain while sliding tabs in secondary menus). It worked fine for me on the stock sprint rom when I tested it, but let me know if you have any problems. This cab is a cab :) and you just need to make sure you have the 3 images for the background installed (none are included in the cab).

JDM_SOHC 10-29-2009 11:00 AM

Goooooooooooooood $hit..!!!! You rock dude....!!!!!!

Now my last issue is, trying to figure out why I can't change my OEM clock from anything other than what it is... I've tried just about every glass/crystal transparent clock out there and nothing works..?? Is this something prevented in the 2.01 MR rom..??

mwalt2 10-29-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 (Post 1274785)
Goooooooooooooood $hit..!!!! You rock dude....!!!!!!

Now my last issue is, trying to figure out why I can't change my OEM clock from anything other than what it is... I've tried just about every glass/crystal transparent clock out there and nothing works..?? Is this something prevented in the 2.01 MR rom..??

Not sure. What happens when you try to use one of the clocks? Do you just see a white block where the clock is? If so, the manila files need to be un-cfc-compressed to work.

JDM_SOHC 11-02-2009 09:07 PM

yeah i used un-cfc and it worked golden =)