PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: North America Weather Database V5 Manila (10-16-09) *Weather is fixed*

sweet, thanks
Old 02-05-2010, 10:50 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

connflipper thanks for all your hard work ive installed you file and works great but is there anyway to just add one city as your file is very large i just wana add sicklerville nj 08081 if you can dirrect me thanks
Old 02-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
connflipper thanks for all your hard work ive installed you file and works great but is there anyway to just add one city as your file is very large i just wana add sicklerville nj 08081 if you can dirrect me thanks
Use JVH3 WeatherCityEditor
Old 02-11-2010, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

SecretAgentMan is keeping up the good workSecretAgentMan is keeping up the good work

Is anyone using Conflipper's db having an issue with a data connection error. Mine was working fine until about a week ago, when I started getting errors updating all cities with the exception of the current city identified by My Location. I know this happened a while back when Conflipper had an issue with his hosting provider, but I haven't heard anything lately.

One person has told me that he's not having a problem, so it might just be me.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
Is anyone using Conflipper's db having an issue with a data connection error. Mine was working fine until about a week ago, when I started getting errors updating all cities with the exception of the current city identified by My Location. I know this happened a while back when Conflipper had an issue with his hosting provider, but I haven't heard anything lately.

i'm not having any problems either.

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
Old 02-11-2010, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

SecretAgentMan is keeping up the good workSecretAgentMan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post

I just uninstalled and then reinstalled and it's working again. I'm good . . .
Old 02-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omina

johnnyv5 is a n00b

Any update to the TimeZone issue? All my cities are reporting there in Mountain Time zone so off by 1 hour. I am in Southern California...

jv

edit: Forgot to say Super Thanks for this!!! I have an omnia 2 w/ tf3d 2.0 and would never be using it if I didn't find this fix for the weather.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

ekinwang is a n00b

hi, trying to DL the weather fix, but am having trouble connecting to the conflipper server. anyone else having this issue?
Old 03-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Download link is down!
Old 03-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wink Re: North America Weather Database V5 Manila (10-16-09) *Weather is fixed*

I hope conflipper doesn't mind but since the download link is down I'll upload my cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Conflipper_North_America_Weather_V5.cab (1.48 MB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks