PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 04:53 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: North America Weather Database V2 Manila (8-27-09)

Updated cab is posted, this sorts out states now, but deleted the Worldwide cites, works faster, but if you want to track World Wide Cities it wont work very good.

For USA only, this one will be great.

Also fixed your zip code issue, sorry i had the wrong one in there. there might be a few others in there, dealing with this many cities its hard to keep track.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Thanks!!! Will test it out right now.

tsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
Updated cab is posted, this sorts out states now, but deleted the Worldwide cites, works faster, but if you want to track World Wide Cities it wont work very good.

Also fixed your zip code issue, sorry i had the wrong one in there. there might be a few others in there, dealing with this many cities its hard to keep track.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

very nice work
Old 08-27-2009, 05:28 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Wow, very good job i am using it as we speak, i was looking for this for a while,thanks again for this great work.

Old 08-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Conflipper,
When I select my city "Mission" it shows "Mirando City" which is the city listed before "Mission". Selecting "Miranda City" shows "Miranda City".

BTW, Mission is in Texas with zip code 78572.

TIA,
tsp
PS: Is there a way to edit the file?

Quote:

Old 08-27-2009, 06:08 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

open the file up in SQLlite and edit it that way

something in Texas is messed up, give me a second.

Test that one and see if it works proper, if you could, Thanks.

Last edited by conflipper; 08-27-2009 at 06:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

So before I installed this, I used to see the current weather in the calender when I clicked on today's date. Now it's not there. Would this have broke it?

Old 08-27-2009, 07:44 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

nope, the only thing this does is replace the database, it is the exact same format with everything, all of HTC standards, unless they are returning something else back via xml, i guess i would have to look into it more, i never noticed weather in there in calendar.

if someone can confirm this is true, i will start to tweak from their then, just need to confirm.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
nope, the only thing this does is replace the database, it is the exact same format with everything, all of HTC standards, unless they are returning something else back via xml, i guess i would have to look into it more, i never noticed weather in there in calendar.

if someone can confirm this is true, i will start to tweak from their then, just need to confirm.
Well I started second guessing myself, but I found out I was not dreaming. It was defiantly there yesterday, before I installed your database. Look here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=8805

Also, what I did when I installed your database was add 4 cities, normaly I had only 1. Since I have uninstalled yours and tried with the stock one and still nothing. I installed yours back and only added one city, and nothing. So seems something broke along the way, no biggie was just letting you know. Also, not sure it matters but I'm using the latest NRGY rom.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Well we figured it out. But I have no idea how it happened. Apparently if the world clock has a city listed there, and is selected the weather will show in the calendar. Problem is I never set a city when I flashed this rom the other day. Nor did I earse one. But I did add my city there and selected it and bam the calendar day view shows the weather.

Sorry for any trouble.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks