PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: Sprint

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CMYLXGO's EnergyROM Pimp Package Full[v.2.1.16] & Lite[2.0.9]

stillhavent got the taskbar to look like yours. what happened is this= i installed pimp package, i uninstalled custom, then uninstalled pimp and reinstall, the start button is the regular start button from the energy rom, i usually use gadgetfreaks round taskbars but now everything is stock energy. i want that round one you have on the sample pictures help!!!!!!!!!!!

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up
Old 08-21-2009, 05:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

krook6023 is a n00b

CMYLXGO,

As a long time NRG ROM user thanks for your contribution to his ROMs...this package is very nice...
Old 08-21-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fdroms is becoming a great contributor

Any change of adding a voicemail icon to match the rest of your great task bar? All I get is the default white voicemail icon.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:16 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdroms View Post
Any change of adding a voicemail icon to match the rest of your great task bar? All I get is the default white voicemail icon.
Its in there.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:46 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Here what the updated icons look like...

Old 08-21-2009, 11:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Here what the updated icons look like...

As long as we're talkin' icons here, C-could you post the png for the Pimped Snooze button? I guess I have the "stock" blue square? I think I know where to overwrite it to but if you could guide me to be sure? Thanks.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:34 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
As long as we're talkin' icons here, C-could you post the png for the Pimped Snooze button? I guess I have the "stock" blue square? I think I know where to overwrite it to but if you could guide me to be sure? Thanks.
Copy these two files to \Program Files\ageye\G-Alarm\skins\default\frmAlarm
Attached Files
File Type: rar frmAlarm.rar (140.1 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Copy these two files to \Program Files\ageye\G-Alarm\skins\default\frmAlarm
You 'da Man! But you already knew that
Seriously, Thanks!
Old 08-22-2009, 12:58 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

What do you guys think of this Panoramic background? Should I add it to the package or make it an add-on?

Landscape...

Last edited by cmylxgo; 08-22-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

I would rather have it as an add-on. Prefer the look of the original package.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks