PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 03:38 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: LilRico's TF3D mods, custom .tsk's, and beyond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasferg View Post
Looks very promising, but can you change the yellow text in the early posts - almost impossible to read!
Sure, I'm sorry....
Old 08-02-2009, 04:05 AM
CyanogenMod
Threadstarter

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

I'm going to bed... It's 4am, but you can get sort of an idea of what this thread will contain and look like. If you see any mistakes, please let me know.

- More to come -

Last edited by LilRico; 08-02-2009 at 04:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:09 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Awesome rico. Looking foward to it. Thanks
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

Thanks for your work! Always looks good, will you also be doing the dialers as well?
Old 08-02-2009, 07:49 PM
CyanogenMod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisr528 View Post
Thanks for your work! Always looks good, will you also be doing the dialers as well?
I'm thinking so after I get themes all completed...
Old 08-03-2009, 10:24 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Link to ....

Manila ver. 1 (Diamond/ TouchPro) - VGA 480x640

None cfc:
* Sliders
o Sprint neon based slider - Example
1. Blue

Is wrong...it downloads the RA package.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:47 AM
CyanogenMod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Link to ....

Manila ver. 1 (Diamond/ TouchPro) - VGA 480x640

None cfc:
* Sliders
o Sprint neon based slider - Example
1. Blue

Is wrong...it downloads the RA package.
Ah, thanks for letting me know.... I totally missed it with all the links I posted... I got it fixed... I appreciate your good eye.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:17 AM
CyanogenMod
Threadstarter

Okay, so I now made available, with the approval of MightyMike, the 6.5 .tsk's from MightyROM 6. The link is above. I'm also going to make a custom one for Sprint with their yellow and such. LMK what else is needed...
Old 08-05-2009, 08:56 PM
CyanogenMod
Threadstarter

Guys, please don't PM me if you need something, write your request in this thread. After many request, here's my version of a WM 6.5 .tsk in Sprint colors, This is the exact colors Sprint used in its 6.1 tsk.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP

Adawgg is a n00b

Hey LilRico, I was wondering if you could make your background of the effiel tower for the TP available to us. Also In MightyRom6, how do you change the word "Sprint" under the clock to whatever you want? I see you have it saying LilRico. Thanks.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Tags
6.5, lilrico, tf3d, themes, tsk