PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
**UPDATE 8-19 toggling TF3D2 to titanium

update* I figured it out. Toggling from touchflo to titanium in 2.5 seconds. Holla at you boy. Here it is ladies and gents.
its a toggle switch for titanium to TF3D2. I been searchin for 3 days for an easier way than togging to settings and such. There was a program already out for TF 1, but i cooked this little setup with the help of tech. Itake no credit for the apps, but they came from multiple sights. Point is, is it works.

Attatched is tfdetatcher and the part I looked forever for, the tf3d2detatcher wm6.5cab. Ive played with it every way possible. You need both for it to work. it maps it to your soft keys. You can set it up however you like. the 6.5 cab allows your today soft key to show on titanium.

Ive attatched a video of it workin on my phone. Its in shockwave format.

Shut off your windows default and your touchflo in settings>today>items. Install in the detatcher first, and then the 6.5 detatcher. soft rest and turn windows default back on. and shazam. Toggle back and forth fromTouchflow and titanium in 2 seconds. Best part is, i also map Long send key to be spbmobileshell3 start up, and weather panel to second today. prettysweet.
Enjoy!

***Ive had some trouble on some roms with this above setup. Som roms wont close touchflo. I dont know why. But I found another way to do it. It kills touchflo instead of hiding it, so it takes a little longer to load, but it works. Check it out below!

UPDATE 8-19***
after discovering it doesnt work on all roms with the setup above, I found a different way to toggle. It actually closes touchflo as appose to hiding it. saves memory. I found the manilla toggler here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536019,

however his setup posted did not work for me. I tried many times. but if you combine the TH_manilla cab with detatcher cab, it works. you can map it hard key buttons with dred sensor.

install TH_manilla toggler cab, the detatcher cab, and the dred sensor cab, then soft reset. I map the show touchflo in detatcher, to the home key using dredsensor. You'll have to go in and edit the default file in dredsensor. put it on hard key simulator, Im sure you guys will figure it out from there. I map the manilla toggler to the arrow hard key. You need both toggler and detatcher, cause neither one will do the opposite. Toggler closes, and detatcher launches touchflo. you could always map the right soft key inside manilla using detacher soft keys, but I maintain the soft keys for second today and whatever else you want. theres a lot of ways to map it, hold send key, etc.. the point is the toggler fixes the problem of touchflo not closing. Im leaving the above settup posted, cause it does work on some roms, and hides touchflo instead of closing it, making it faster, But this is my setup and it works beautifully. If I get good feedback, Ill remove the first posted setup. I look forward to hearing if anyone has a better way to do this, but this is what worked for me. Enjoy!

PLEASE GIVE THANKS IF YOU ENJOY!
Attached Files
File Type: cab TFDetacher.CAB (222.2 KB, 143 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TFDetacher wm6.5+TF3D2.cab (197.8 KB, 187 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TH_ManilaMTP_Toggler.CAB (118.6 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab DredSensor-v1.2g.CAB (233.3 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar toggle_video.rar (4.66 MB, 33 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jnuts5423; 08-20-2009 at 12:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

xero is just getting started
Re: I present toggling TF3D2 to titanium instantly!

Ghetto bookmark for later. I'll update my opinion if I can get it to work. Sounds cool though.

Equipment: Imagio on 6.5. Working on a 6.5.3 build.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero w/ Custom ROM

celsius0010 is keeping up the good workcelsius0010 is keeping up the good work

works great thanks..
Old 05-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Which Rom are you running in that video? It looks pretty sweet.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

IrogSinta is a n00b

Do I need to be on a custom 6.5 ROM to use this? This won't work on a stock ROM, right?
Old 06-10-2009, 01:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EPIC!
Carrier: sprint

551skydiver is a n00b

Damn.... soooo cool. talk about pimpin a phone!

Then:TP, Mogul, Treo 650, Timeport, Audiovox mp3 fone,Startac's,Uniden 5700 and a Brick.
Now: Epic 4g compliments of Samsung 3 days before launch!
Old 06-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: ATT

dc41 is a n00b

I ran into something weird. When in Titanium I can switch to TF3D without a problem. But when I try to switch back to Titanium, I get an error message that says "HIDE: Unable to find TouchFlo main window handle."

But if I make a change in the Config Tabs menu under "Settings", as soon as I exit it switches back to Titanium.

It's a Fuze with Energy's latest ROM.

Any ideas?
Old 07-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the apps have all been around for quite a while on xda developers. you really should give the authors credit and post the threads instead of posting the files and getting the thanks yourself. also, fyi, you only need to use touchflo detacher to do what you want.

Last edited by Nagrom Nniuq; 07-03-2009 at 07:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond 2

tomotmmy306 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
the apps have all been around for quite a while on xda developers. you really should give the authors credit and post the threads instead of posting the files and getting the thanks yourself. also, fyi, you only need to use touchflo detacher to do what you want.
AGREED! I hate people not giving credit where it is due.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

I seen this on xda a while back.
prolly where tech got that from.
dunno, but it was a month or so back.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks