PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 05:08 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Edit manilla for received SMS' ?

When I have "Display message on screen" enabled in - Start>Settings>Sound & Notifications>Notifications tab>Event: Messaging: New text message. It displays the text on the screen when you receive a new text message as shown here:

When I push the Menu right soft key I get this:

What I want to do is get rid of those 4 choices that appear when I push the Menu right soft key. I want the Menu right soft key to say "Save as read" instead. Hopefully it will fit. Hopefully its possible. I dont use the other 3 choices. All I need is the left soft key which is Reply and the right soft key to say "Save as read" (or "Dismiss" if Save as read does not fit in that space). I checked the registry and its no where to be found so I assume this has to do with manilla and I hope some of your vets can help me out. Thanks.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:15 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Re: Edit manilla for received SMS' ?

wow, the responses are overwhelming lol. Guess it cant be done or its over everyones head? I assumed I made the description easy enough with the pics and what not.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

This is a good idea. Sorry nobody has chimed in.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

yeah i wish there was a clear all button because i think that if you let the phone sit for an hour with that flashing light the battery goes down kinda fast. sorry i couldnt help but only add on that i like this feature or something similar.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Curb, if you like reading, read here and it might help. Or it might just give you a headache like it did to me. If anyone wants to create something with a soft key in it, this talks about it. I know nothing about changing existing ones.

Last edited by TREmp77; 07-22-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:54 PM
nkrs2007

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

please help me.am new to the ppc world.
i have an htc touch flo(aka elf p3450) and would really like to instal manila 2d on it.please advise me honestly,will this mess up my 4n?u can rply directly to my mail nkrs2007@hotmail.com please help.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks