PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 11:06 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Glass/Transparent slider tab?

Im looking for a slider tab that matches this clock-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=67

Iv searched and am not havin any luck, hope someone can help me out. Thanks!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-11-2009, 04:32 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Re: Glass/Transparent slider tab?

Bump!
Anyone??
Old 06-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

i dont see how that tab is transparent but was this what you were looking for?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...light=Curtains
Old 06-11-2009, 05:05 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
i dont see how that tab is transparent but was this what you were looking for?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...light=Curtains
That tabs not transparant, I want a transparent slider tab that matches the clock in that link.
My tab looks like the one in the link
Old 06-11-2009, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff

Here you go, I exported the background from the clock and used the exact same "transparency/color" for the slider.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1e29e8e7_manila.zip (817 Bytes, 158 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-11-2009, 05:32 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_medina626 View Post
Here you go, I exported the background from the clock and used the exact same "transparency/color" for the slider.
Aww, Thanks man, thats perfect!
I wish I could hit your thanks button more than once!
Old 06-11-2009, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff

No problem, I was just hoping that it was what you were looking for.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:48 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

Hey a medina!,
I was wondering how hard it would be to change the launcher icons the same way you did the slider tab?
If its a big pain dont worry bout it.
Thanks!

PS, heres how the other one turned out, and what Im wanting to change on the program screen

Old 06-12-2009, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Shouldn't be too hard, let me give it a shot. You might have to send me some files from your ROM though. I'll let you know...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Nice set-up yearn.. I got those files ready and attached. I changed the "add" symbol.

Simply turn off TF3D. Unzip files and put in Windows Folder using Total Commander or Resco Explorer and overwrite if prompted to. Turn of TF3D and your good. Let me know if it worked.

Here's what they look like on my setup..

Attached Files
File Type: zip Programs_Tabs.zip (2.8 KB, 73 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by a_medina626; 06-12-2009 at 05:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks