PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

91ludesit is keeping up the good work91ludesit is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rhodium Contact tab in TF3D

I love the rhodium contact tab, however the rhodium manila does not agree with my phone. Is it possible for someone to install just the new contact tab from the package into the existing TF3d, kind of like with the HD weather tab?
Old 07-01-2009, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond and TP
Carrier: Sprint

Shin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Rhodium Contact tab in TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91ludesit View Post
I love the rhodium contact tab, however the rhodium manila does not agree with my phone. Is it possible for someone to install just the new contact tab from the package into the existing TF3d, kind of like with the HD weather tab?
it is possible ... I think you are asking for the little icons below the picture in your contacts correct? if so this is the cab you need, however, you need to turn off the TF3D before installing it and as soon it is done soft reset and then turn the TF3D back on. Any questions let me know!
Attached Files
File Type: cab HD Contacts Tab CFC.cab (4.87 MB, 191 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

91ludesit is keeping up the good work91ludesit is keeping up the good work

That worked brilliantly THANKS!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond and TP

Shin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91ludesit View Post
That worked brilliantly THANKS!
Anytime bro and Im glad it worked for you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Whats is this compatible with..?
Custom ROMs..?
wm6.1 and 6.5...?
etc...?

just being cautious...lol
Old 07-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Works on my Stock Sprint Rom. Only thing is you can't uninstall it... have to wipe or restore..so do a backup first incase you're not pleased.

BrennB
Old 07-01-2009, 10:01 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

That's interesting. I would have thought that the Rhodium contacts wouldn't have worked without the full Rhodium Manila. Kind of like the notifications enhancements.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

funbobnopants is keeping up the good workfunbobnopants is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to funbobnopants

The CFC HD Touch Contacts works brilliantly on my 6.1 stock Sprint ROM. Believe it or not I installed it to my Storage Card. I also removed it using settings/remove programs with no problems. I know because I tried the non CFC cab which just caused contacts to be blank, it removed easily also. Then I re-installed CFC.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Hmmmm when I tried to remove it messed up my contacts tab similar to the weather tab port... so I decided to keep them both. I just had to edit some of the sizes because I didn't like how squished and small the contact faces were.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
That's interesting. I would have thought that the Rhodium contacts wouldn't have worked without the full Rhodium Manila. Kind of like the notifications enhancements.
It's not the one from Rhodium. It's the HD Manila people tab, which looks pretty much the same on the favorites tab.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks