PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Touch Focus - Different Colors For Selected Items Background!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71666)

mullaneyiv 06-14-2009 11:54 PM

Touch Focus - Different Colors For Selected Items Background!!

2 Attachment(s)
Okay, so I was digging around on this site for these and couldnt find them anywhere...I could be wrong? If so my bad, it'll make it easier.. IM SURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE FOUND THESE ELSEWHERE, BUT IM SURE SOMEONE COULD USE EM??? I found these posted on xda (so I claim no responsibility for the creation) and wanted to post them for my fellow geeks, seeing how I couldnt find em!

These cab's will change the Touch focus color for selected items background. For example, when you are on your Home tab and touch your clock, or calender it changes the selected background color (like that nasty yellow w/ sprint)... There are about a half dozen that I found so far. Blue, Orange, Red, Yellow, Purple and Pink (for the ladies...I guess) They are all cabed up for easy install and uninstall very easily. Just turn off your tf3d before install or uninstall just to be safe!!

INSTALL:

*TURN OFF TF3D VIA
* START MENU
* SETTINGS
* TODAY
* ITEMS
* UNCHECK TF3D AND HIT OK
* (OPTIONAL) YOU MAY WANT TO SOFT RESET TO BE SAFE
* INSTALL CAB
* SOFT RESET AGAIN
* TURN TF3D BACK ON
* BAM!!

UNINSTALL:

* TURN OFF TF3D LIKE IN INSTALL PROCEDURE
* START MENU
* SETTINGS
* REMOVE PROG.
* HIGHLIGHT FILE AND HIT REMOVE
* TURN ON TF3D

I had to zip these cabs together in two's, to meet the upload limits... sorry for the inconvienience. I zipped them two cabs per zip file, I tryed to keep two similar colors together, having to assume what everyones pref's might be to make it easy??

mullaneyiv 06-14-2009 11:59 PM

Re: Touch Focus - Different Colors For Selected Items Background!!

1 Attachment(s)
Well I guess zipping em up didnt help with upload limit!?? LOL.. Heres blue and red... sorry..

ustahir_1 06-17-2009 03:50 PM

nice thanks

psycho_maniac 06-18-2009 05:47 AM

hmmm this didnt seem to work for me? i have mightyrom4.06.09.09

mullaneyiv 06-21-2009 11:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
sorry guys, I went awall for a few days.. As far as using touch focus with mighty rom, I am not sure?? It is working for me, but I am running a semi defult rom all hacked up..lol.. My pc isnt working, so all I have for internet connect is my diamond, so I wanted to wait till I get the part to fix it, then Im flashing to a new rom. I found a new touch focus color over at xda, try the new color out cuz it seemed to work better for me.. Its called "Ultimate Grey", seems to work best as well as look the best in my book, no issues here.. The only thing I wonder is if Mighty ROM's focus colors are already changed, which may cause an issue because its like having 2 focus colors installed?? Just a thought cuz, while trying the different colors out on my device, I accidently installed one focus color without uninstalling the other. When I did a soft reset, I was back to my origanal default color again. It was almost like they cancelled out each other?? Once I figured it out and uninstalled both, soft reset, then installed the one I wanted to use it worked fine. But try the Grey cab Ill post it below. Gd lk!

Shin_Akuma26 06-29-2009 09:07 PM

Hey bro .. great work ... I do like your work very good stuff honestly .... I was wondering if by any chance would it be possible to do a clear one ... thanks in advance bro!

eenieMINI 07-01-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shin_Akuma26 (Post 1004905)
Hey bro .. great work ... I do like your work very good stuff honestly .... I was wondering if by any chance would it be possible to do a clear one ... thanks in advance bro!

The OP stated he didn't make these. He found them on XDA. Most of these have been posted in the Themes section and on the TouchPRo boards under the thread about showing the Today Screen.. not real organized but they are around... Its nice to have them in one thread!

For a nice clear one try out S2W's thread in the themes section.. he has everything with a nice clearbubble effect.

Shin_Akuma26 07-01-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 1008221)
The OP stated he didn't make these. He found them on XDA. Most of these have been posted in the Themes section and on the TouchPRo boards under the thread about showing the Today Screen.. not real organized but they are around... Its nice to have them in one thread!

For a nice clear one try out S2W's thread in the themes section.. he has everything with a nice clearbubble effect.

Awesome ...and thank you ... I'll ask you if anything

purian23 07-01-2009 06:09 PM

Since this is the background general area.. Has anyone found a Full blue theme, like the one in Nrgz's latest rom... not blue clock or tabs.. just everything highlights in Blue.. That would be the best cab for me. I tried searching xda and couldnt find a full blue like what he's using.!!
Thanks
Edit this blue focus cab is nice.. but it's still leaving some green highlights when using menus

eenieMINI 07-01-2009 08:17 PM

Which green highlights are left? Some of them are not manila files but pngs in your windows folder and some are actual registry settings. IE: the highlight color in your task manager and start menu are reg edits. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...474#post689474

The PNGS to edit in your windows folder are responsible for the highlight in the comm manager/settings area. L_Button_Focus.png P_Button_Focus.png Status_On.png and Status_On_Disable.png must be named exactly.

Last your regular windows tsk theme also governs some of your highlights... so you need to be sure to use a matching TSK and/or use UITweaker or BaseHUE Express (both can be found in the software forum).