PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tabs, Icons, Modified Manilas for Rhodium

I've been modding a lot of tabs and sub-tabs of a Rhodium manila that I've been running. It's a 6.1 version in case anyone was wondering. I personally don't like the "standard" look of TF3D even though I prefer to run it that way versus the non-TF3D/Windows. Anyway, back to my point, I was wondering if I could get some thoughts and/or suggestions so I can get these things done and posted. I'm about halfway done and am currently working on the "Settings" Tab sub-icons. I would also like to know if anyone would be interested in using them. Please post Png files for reccomendations to make the swap a little easier. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I have attached a Zip file with screenshots of what I got so far. Please pay attention to the icons and not the background.

Thanks in Advance.

**Edit**6-5-09** I have attached the changes I've made so far. Just in case anyone would like to try them on their ROM. Just extract then drag and drop to your "Windows" folder. I am using a Rhodium/Titanium Manila on my Diamond. Please give some feedback if you decide to try them.

***Edit***6-10-09*** I have attached the changes to the Settings Tab with the exception of the Communications Sub-Tab. I am still trying to find the Dll file which contains the icons. These are not control by manila files, at least I think. If someone knows which file it is please let me know.... Thanks

***Edit***6-10-09*** I found the files for the Communications sub-tab. They were just system Png's, not dll's or manilas. They are attached here...

***Edit***8-10-09*** I've added a Cab file of all Tabs and Png's.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Manilas_6-5-09.zip (414.8 KB, 216 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Settings_Tab.zip (77.8 KB, 158 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Communications.zip (57.7 KB, 151 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TF3D.cab (426.1 KB, 116 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by a_medina626; 08-10-2009 at 10:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Tabs, Icons, Modified Manilas for Rhodium

Looks pretty dam good man!! Will be using this!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff

Thanks man, I'll post the rest as I get them done.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Kick *** man!! I like them ALOT!!! Like you said in one of your posts, all that needs to be done that I can see is the settings tab. Great Work!!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Here's is a link the the Tabs if anyone's interested.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...22&postcount=1
Old 06-10-2009, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Once again....Does anyone know what dll file the icons for Communications is? I want to change the images and have noticed that they are not in the manila files.

**Edit** Never mind, I found them.

Last edited by a_medina626; 06-10-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:31 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Nice taskbar icons there in the last couple of screen shots...

Nice work! I especially like the Comm Manager icons.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 06-11-2009, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I see you recognize your work gadgetfreak. I saw the taskbar on the Bear-Bonz Rom I tried out and got stuck on it. Nice Work, I don't think I'll be switching for a while. I'm just trying to follow in some footsteps bro.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:29 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_medina626 View Post
I see you recognize your work gadgetfreak. I saw the taskbar on the Bear-Bonz Rom I tried out and got stuck on it. Nice Work, I don't think I'll be switching for a while. I'm just trying to follow in some footsteps bro.
Well on your way, I think! And welcome to the game, it's nice to have another team mate, especially one that has made it much easier for me to figure out what manila files the images and icons are hiding in!
Old 06-11-2009, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Well on your way, I think! And welcome to the game, it's nice to have another team mate, especially one that has made it much easier for me to figure out what manila files the images and icons are hiding in!
Thanks.... Do you mind if I ask what software you use to modify the dll files for the Taskbar? I use ResHacker but was wondering if there was anything else out there?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks