PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 07:12 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tabs, Icons, Modified Manilas for Rhodium

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_medina626 View Post
Thanks.... Do you mind if I ask what software you use to modify the dll files for the Taskbar? I use ResHacker but was wondering if there was anything else out there?

I bought a copy of PE Explorer. Not Cheap...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 06-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Will this work with my SSK 6.5 ROM, with XBox's Rhodium? I've been reading, and know that there are differences between 6.1/6.5, and TF3D/TF3D2.

A side question: If these BEAUTIFUL tabs and icons are for Rhodium, what difference why would it make a difference if I was using 6.1 or 6.5. I would thinik that that difference only comes into play if I turn TF3D off.

Thanks in Advance
Bob

if I helped you, either hit the "Thanks" button or "Donate" button on Scott's homepage
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Threadstarter

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff

Yes, these will work on 6.5 or even non-rhodium manilas. When I originally posted these I was just informing people of my current Rom and version. I have since tested on others and they work on every Rom I have used so far. I hope you enjoy, and Thanks...

As far as the side note, you are correct.

Last edited by a_medina626; 06-20-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:13 AM
Almost a VIP

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I tried instally your 3 files on a clean SSK 2.3 ROM (with no manila) and Added in the V1E + fixes of Capt. Throwback. After turning off TF3D and drag/drop the unzipped manila and setting files into the Windows folder, there is no change. I got confirmation that the files were replaced, but I still have the same icons/taskbar that was in the original. Additionally, when I tried to copy the Communications files over, I got a "failure" message saying a)Memory was low (false Only 50% used), b) insufficient permissions (I am administrator), or c) these files may not be set as "read only". Since the 1st 2 copied over OK, I might just need a PC reboot - the TP had already been soft reset.

Bob
Old 06-29-2009, 11:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff

Apparently I stand corrected, I tried these manila files on a 6.5 ROM this weekend and they did NOT catch. I'm still trying to figure out why it does catch on some.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_medina626 View Post
Apparently I stand corrected, I tried these manila files on a 6.5 ROM this weekend and they did NOT catch. I'm still trying to figure out why it does catch on some.
FYI: I did notice that the "mini" icons, the ones, Like Favorite People, All people (at the bottom in Call History)do work. I've seen similar occurances on some of the other tabs also

Bob
Old 07-08-2009, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

wannawhat31 is a n00b

is this vga only??
Old 07-08-2009, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I made them from the manilas extracted from the diamond and the touch pro which both are vga. So I assume they are, but I cannot be for sure cause I have not tried them on QVGA.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA touch pro
Carrier: US Cellular

Kaboom is a n00b

Can someone put this icon package in a cab for us non-techie file changing peeps......please
Old 08-10-2009, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
Can someone put this icon package in a cab for us non-techie file changing peeps......please

Cab file has been added..
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks