PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Vip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disable Rhodium TF3D2 SMS App

Wow, this is awesome! Got tierd of that clunky interface. (lol like the windows messaging one isn't right?)

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto WWII

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Treo 650 -> Mogul -> Touch -> Diamond -> Treo Pro -> Touch Pro
Old 10-18-2009, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO FTW

o0adam0o is just getting started

the .cab file works in taking me straight to the windows threaded sms.... however when in landscape mode in tf3d, messages look like they are in portrait mode.... like the message on the screen shown on the left half of the screen.anyone have this?
Old 10-31-2009, 10:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

Mr_Armageddon is a n00b

Thanks for the .cab file. I too was using the Manila file for he fix, but the .cab now allows me to use it in UC when I load a new ROM. Great work.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

pokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I want the opposite of this. DOes anybody know where I can find that?
Old 11-02-2009, 02:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

hay man thanks for the file but i was wondering if you knew of a way to fix how the info on the sms tab goes to the left instead of staying centered on the tab during landscape? i have been playing with m9editor and the manila file in your cab but cant seem to get it to work thanks alot
Old 11-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

bump - Think you can help out with this cmylxgo?? thanks for verything you do!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

me and another guy was going back n forth asking for this tweak in the sticky. now im wondering if he found it. but THANKS a lot man this is awesome.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:19 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
hay man thanks for the file but i was wondering if you knew of a way to fix how the info on the sms tab goes to the left instead of staying centered on the tab during landscape? i have been playing with m9editor and the manila file in your cab but cant seem to get it to work thanks alot
I'm pretty busy right now to jump back into lau scripting...so my guess is I wont get around to doing it any time soon.

-CMYLXGO
Old 11-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker

thanks alot man!
Old 11-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

does anyone that knows how to fix this problem??
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks