PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 12:36 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Home softkey set to weather tab

Does anyone know how to map one of the home tab softkeys so that it will jump to the weather tab?

Programs tab is kind of a waste on the soft key since I can just swipe right to get there.

I know which registry entries to change, but I'm not sure what to change "HomeR(L)SKPath" to

Last edited by briggs; 07-13-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Home softkey set to weather tab

Navigate to HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\. Change "HomeRSKPath" to "Manila://weather.page" and "HomeRSKText" to "Weather". Do not use the quotes and HomeRSKPath refers to right soft key, the (L) means landscape, so you can change that too.

edit - this works for sure with tf3d2, since your key contains the (L)...I thought you might be running it (but not based on your user info). It might work fine for regular tf3d as well, so go ahead and try it. I seem to remember it working only with "weather.page" before when I was using tf3d, but can't test it out on my phone currently.

Last edited by mwalt2; 07-13-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks