PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 05:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TOkyo flash watch

I was wondering if anyone would like a challenge. I love this watch and was wondering if anyone could make it into a clock for S2u2 and TF3d........http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/tokyoflash/rogue/

Nokia6110 - RazrV3 -LG8700 ------TP1 ---Imagio -- Tbolt - RazrMaxx
----MotoV710 -LG8600 - XV8600 ------TP2 ----DroidX - Gnex -RazrMaxxHD
(Palm T5, VZW-Xoom,VZW Xyboard)

Last edited by wesscoggin; 04-16-2009 at 07:17 PM. Reason: link fix. and pic added.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff
Re: TOkyo flash watch

Sound like a nice project for you. Let me know when you get it done.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I would but I am just now starting to learn what goes where doing simple mods on s2u2, I haven't even started on my TF3d clock yet. Maybe after a ton more hours reading. I thought maybe someone would like this clock face as much as I do. I'll go start learning.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff

It's possible someone else might be interested for themselves. You'll probably get better responses if you ask nicely rather than trying to bait people with a 'challenge'.

Frankly it's quite a bit of work for both so I would recommend you take a stab at it and then come back for help if you run into trouble. If you make any effort on your part people will help.

Either that or make another account with a girl type name and avatar and sit back and wait
Old 04-15-2009, 07:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Nice watch! I got the 'Barcode' from the same site, they make nice watches. Good luck with the clock though!
Old 04-15-2009, 12:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
It's possible someone else might be interested for themselves. You'll probably get better responses if you ask nicely rather than trying to bait people with a 'challenge'.

Frankly it's quite a bit of work for both so I would recommend you take a stab at it and then come back for help if you run into trouble. If you make any effort on your part people will help.

Either that or make another account with a girl type name and avatar and sit back and wait
I'm just new here. I'll take any advice I can get.
I am going to stab at it, just trying not to start 4000 threads asking the how too's and what fors. I'm going to do a bunch of reading first. The reason I used the word "challenge" was only in recognition that it is a lot of work and not to bait anyone into making this for me without compensation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
Nice watch! I got the 'Barcode' from the same site, they make nice watches. Good luck with the clock though!
I do love my Rogue. I thought it would be pretty cool to have the watch on my arm and the watch on my phone match.

Last edited by wesscoggin; 04-16-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I would be willing to make a reasonable donation to anyone that would like to build this clock for me.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

i checked out those watch's, man some are bad ***. going to look into getting one of the pimp watch's in blue led

thanks!

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 04-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoBSD View Post
i checked out those watch's, man some are bad ***. going to look into getting one of the pimp watch's in blue led

thanks!
Yup they are pretty crazy watches. It's what got me started thinking about non-traditional displays for our phones....you know function and form combined. Let me know if you know of anyone interested in either pointing me in the right direction to build this myself or in doing this for a donation.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesscoggin View Post
Yup they are pretty crazy watches. It's what got me started thinking about non-traditional displays for our phones....you know function and form combined. Let me know if you know of anyone interested in either pointing me in the right direction to build this myself or in doing this for a donation.
cicatrize might be able to help you out! he's doing some accounting software... not sure how close or far that is from clocks but you never know
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks