PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 03:50 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: TP2 New Clock

Here is another screenie

Old 04-15-2009, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

tonymontana2367 is keeping up the good worktonymontana2367 is keeping up the good worktonymontana2367 is keeping up the good work

I installed it on my TP -installation was successful-no clock. i can't find it in my file exploreer either. any advice?
Old 04-15-2009, 09:29 PM
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymontana2367 View Post
I installed it on my TP -installation was successful-no clock. i can't find it in my file exploreer either. any advice?
Did you soft reset your phone after install?
Old 04-15-2009, 10:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

resnor is a n00b

Do you have one that doesn't have the black square around it? I didn't like how the clock looked with the black part around it...
Old 04-15-2009, 11:59 PM
ROM Pimper

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalfan View Post
These clocks are sick..I'm d/l now to try it out !
Cool...don't forget to hit thanks...I'm sooo close to VIP status
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

jerrygon is keeping up the good workjerrygon is keeping up the good work

Cmylxgo... Nice work... Thanked you for it... But is there anyway you can make the numbers smaller? Well i really mean shorter. The reflection would be nicer if it was smaller as well.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:06 AM
ROM Pimper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygon View Post
Cmylxgo... Nice work... Thanked you for it... But is there anyway you can make the numbers smaller? Well i really mean shorter. The reflection would be nicer if it was smaller as well.
I made the clock as big as possible so it can be viewed easily. If I get time today I will reduce it half the size. However, you will not gain anymore real estate by making the clock smaller other than seeing more of the wallpaper. I am in the process of trying to learn more about the mode9 manila files and moving and resizing things...so there may be a future release with more stuff on the home tab

-C
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

resnor is a n00b

C, in the pics you show, there is no box around the clock. However, when I install the clock on my TP, there is a black box around it...and it doesn't look good. How do I get rid of the box? I'm running just the stock Sprint rom.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:16 AM
ROM Pimper

Quote:
Originally Posted by resnor View Post
C, in the pics you show, there is no box around the clock. However, when I install the clock on my TP, there is a black box around it...and it doesn't look good. How do I get rid of the box? I'm running just the stock Sprint rom.
Ah...thats because the stock sprint rom does not use flip based clocks. Ummm...I'll need to find you the rest of the manila files to make your clock flip style. Kind of busy today...but I'll see what I can come up with.

-C
Old 04-17-2009, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

resnor is a n00b

So, I was able to figure out that I needed Sprintclock2flip, or whatever it was called, and installed, and got your clock from this thread to work.

Question...how do you make your own clock? Is it fairly simple, once you have one made, just to switch out fonts? I like the clock you posted...but, I'm not a huge fan of the font...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks