PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 05:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: tmobile

whiskeybro is keeping up the good workwhiskeybro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Theme WBroULIMATE Rhodium

For Manila Rhodium only

Attached Files
File Type: cab WBroULTIMATErhodium1.0.cab (1.38 MB, 114 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drumrintheline is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Drumrintheline Send a message via MSN to Drumrintheline
Re: Theme WBroULIMATE Rhodium

wow thats pretty BA
Old 04-12-2009, 01:11 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Just installed, looks nice. Couple of things, it add's the commmanager (and a few other things) to the internet page, And does it only display the clock on the home page? Keep up the good work!

Old 06-14-2009, 11:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

any way we could just get the icons??? i love my clock
Old 06-17-2009, 03:51 PM
Lurker

ustahir_1 is a n00b

not really feeling but nice effort better than what i could do lol
Old 06-23-2009, 09:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Dude holy ****....this is the absolute best Manila I have ever seen....and at the same time holy god it's so ugly i can't even use it....seriously I do not know how the functionality can be so great, but you literally have no style haha. And man, I really do mean that in the nicest way possible. But the bad things about it are that the font colors are WAY off you can hardly read most of the tabs, literally NONE of the icons match one another...and thats really it, but do you realize how key those things are? If you posted a version of this with stock icons, or just toned down your style instead of going so all out, this will be the most popular thread on the forum. Good luck to you man seriosuly, because I want to be able to use this thing, just hone your style.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey i just had a quick question. '

what do i have to edit to get the unpress icons all the way to the bottom, like yours are.
i modified showacos 5.3 to work with the new manila 2.1 and thats the only thing im missing
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks