PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 12:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TouchPro 2 Rhodium Ehanced T-Mobile Skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
try this. let me know how it works out for u
Hey, thanks a bunch... I appreciate you making that.

Unfortunately, BuildOS doesn't seem it like it. It causes it to crash.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:51 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Hey, thanks a bunch... I appreciate you making that.

Unfortunately, BuildOS doesn't seem it like it. It causes it to crash.
hey sorry bought that man just started making oems. just tested this one and it worked. let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: rar CMYLXGOs.Enhanced.T-MOBILE.SKIN-TP2.rar (2.17 MB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-13-2009, 01:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
hey sorry bought that man just started making oems. just tested this one and it worked. let me know.
Thanks. That one builds ok, but TouchFlo won't launch after flashing.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just installed this on the Juicy_6_090406H ROM. Is there a way to change the date format of the appointments on the home screen? Rather than the European style 15.04 as in this screen shot, I'd rather see something like 04/15, and preferably something like Wed. 04/15. My Regional Settings are set for English (United States) and all other dates follow this format.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen08.jpg (74.9 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:22 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
I just installed this on the Juicy_6_090406H ROM. Is there a way to change the date format of the appointments on the home screen? Rather than the European style 15.04 as in this screen shot, I'd rather see something like 04/15, and preferably something like Wed. 04/15. My Regional Settings are set for English (United States) and all other dates follow this format.
Hmm...I'm pretty sure that's in your calendar settings somewhere.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Hmm...I'm pretty sure that's in your calendar settings somewhere.
Your skin was the first thing I installed, all the other dates look okay, and I haven't changed anything in the Regional Settings. Since the extra appointments didn't show up until your skin was installed, I thought you were formatting the date. I'll ask Juicy if he's doing something with them.

Does anyone else have this date format on theirs? If so, how did you fix it?
Old 04-16-2009, 02:09 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Your skin was the first thing I installed, all the other dates look okay, and I haven't changed anything in the Regional Settings. Since the extra appointments didn't show up until your skin was installed, I thought you were formatting the date. I'll ask Juicy if he's doing something with them.

Does anyone else have this date format on theirs? If so, how did you fix it?
Try these files and get back with me. If they work I will update the first post. Unzip and copy to your \windows directory and either soft reset or stop/start tf3d. Also, if you could take some screen shots I would appreciate it. I am not currently running the TP2 Manila and can't test.

Thanks
-C
Attached Files
File Type: zip Month.Day.Formated.Date.zip (15.3 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cmylxgo; 04-16-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Try these files and get back with me. If they work I will update the first post. Unzip and copy to your \windows directory and either soft reset or stop/start tf3d. Also, if you could take some screen shots I would appreciate it. I am not currently running the TP2 Manila and can't test.

Thanks
-C
Looking good! Screen shot US.Formatted.Date.jpg has 18.04 (dd.mm) and Month.Day.jpg has Apr 18 (MMM d) which is my preference.

However, I think 18.04 is more European. 04/18 (mm/dd) is the US format, so maybe you could make all three options available
Attached Images
File Type: jpg US.Formatted.Date.jpg (44.7 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Month.Day.jpg (45.3 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-16-2009, 11:13 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Looking good! Screen shot US.Formatted.Date.jpg has 18.04 (dd.mm) and Month.Day.jpg has Apr 18 (MMM d) which is my preference.

However, I think 18.04 is more European. 04/18 (mm/dd) is the US format, so maybe you could make all three options available
Doh...

I zipped up the wrong file. Can you test this one for me please
Attached Files
File Type: zip US.Formated.Date.2.zip (15.3 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-16-2009, 11:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Doh...

I zipped up the wrong file. Can you test this one for me please
Here you go. This one shows 04.18 (mm.dd), although in the US we use 04/18 (mm/dd).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg US.Formatted.Date.2.jpg (46.1 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks