PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Different background for each tab???

and it doesnt slow the tabs down what so ever. thanks leaner
Old 03-09-2009, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener

Hahaha..

I'm about to try it now.. hopefully I don't completely mess it up but I've made my own background..

Any suggestions? I need to replace the images..

We'll see how it all goes down..

If you're going to use my work, please give credit where credit is due.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

to make your own image did you just use your panoramic mode on your camera?
Old 03-09-2009, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener

Quote:
Originally Posted by racemepls View Post
to make your own image did you just use your panoramic mode on your camera?
I reckon you can.. but NISSE posted a Panoramic Template if you wanted to make your own.. it has to be 1536 pixels X 512 pixels and then that is broken down into three seperate manila files with images that are 512 pixels X 512 pixels.

Then you have to use CFC GUI Manila Editor to replace the images (depending on if you are CFC compressed on non-CFC compressed).

I'm still working on mine so I'm not even sure if it's going to work.. haha.

EDIT: I managed to get my own image but I realized I'll have to tweak a lot of other things in my manila first so it all works cohesively, first I'll need to remove the shade in between and then edit all my HERO manila's to be transparent.. it won't take that long but I'm tired now.. haha.

Possibly have an update tomorrow if I decide to do it at all

Last edited by HTCLeener; 03-09-2009 at 08:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bigtyme11 is a n00b

i hope it does...
Old 03-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the TF3D Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 03-18-2009, 06:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Still not exactly what op asked for is it?
Old 05-15-2009, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

dontouchmytouchpro is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by racemepls View Post
has anybody else got this to work? i copied files to the windows folder and tried to set my backround image to the panoramic picture in the zip. pretty much im lost

edit: i figured it out and its awsome. I dont know which way to look on the naked chick. on the internet tab or the music tab lol!!!!
can you explain in small detail how you did it; im trying and tried and cant get it to work ...i need the lady on my phone....thank you...
Old 05-17-2009, 06:26 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here's a few more choices on the panorama flavor including how to edit your own.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...light=panorama

BrennB
Old 06-20-2009, 11:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

coco puff is a n00b

i will like to have the same cab but not a panoramic just regular pic's of my new born any idea how to do it, i have a sprint tp
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks