PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Sprint Theme and Digital Clock for Rhodium Manila

Jmz Sprint theme for Rhodium Manila v0.3

Credit goes to showaco from XDA for helping me get the clock done. Works perfectly, and comes with BG4all to make it work right.

I have been messing with a lot of manila files working on these. The theme is by no means 100% done. I am posting here to see if there are people that want to give me a hand. But it will install and WILL NOT hose your manila. the only issues would be a image here or there that is still stock and not themed or a graphic file out of place. Nothing that would make manila unusable.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Code:
v0.3
Added yellow highlights  *Thanks Chuck IV
Clock now reverts to old start menu also.

v0.2 
Added Sprint TSK  *Thanks Chuck IV
Disables new start menu as it was causing problems
Enables programs tab
Added new calendar icon  * Thanks Chuck IV

v0.1
Original Release
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen02.jpg (9.0 KB, 1944 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg screen03.jpg (6.6 KB, 1354 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Jmz Sprint Clock TF3D 2.CAB (764.9 KB, 625 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TP2 Manila Sprint Theme.cab (583.9 KB, 527 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Jmz Sprint Clock no BG4All.cab (932.6 KB, 253 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Jmz; 04-19-2009 at 08:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 22 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Sprint Digital Clock for Rhodium Manila

screenshot?
Old 03-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtvgeo View Post
screenshot?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
i like that task bar ...

is it private or shareable? hehe
Old 03-28-2009, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Credit goes to showaco from XDA for helping me get this done. Works perfectly, and comes with BG4all to make it work right.

I have been messing with a lot of manila files working on this and the sprint theme for rhodium manila. So hopefully I got the right files in there. Please let me know if there are any issues.
okay so this is just the clock right? not the actual sprint theme...
Old 03-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgildoss View Post
i like that task bar ...

is it private or shareable? hehe
search for tsowens taskbar icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgildoss View Post
okay so this is just the clock right? not the actual sprint theme...
just the clock. i am finishing the last couple of finishing touches then i will release it.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:20 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Re: Sprint Theme and Digital Clock for Rhodium Manila

Uploaded my sprint theme.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:20 PM
pro_b

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Is it possible to get a copy of the sprint clock without the bg4all?
Old 03-30-2009, 04:05 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_b View Post
Is it possible to get a copy of the sprint clock without the bg4all?
As of right now no.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

NICE job! Iam a big fan of the Sprint theme look. Even running MightyROM, I would install a Sprint theme/clock overlay and have the best of both worlds(good looking theme and a fast and bug free ROM).

I've been using the T-Mobile theme for TF2, but this will be a definite install for me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks